The Companies Act of 1956 was used to register the Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited (GSFDC), which was founded in August 1976. Gujarat nationalised the Minor Forest Produce (MFP) trade in 1979. Its execution fell under the purview of the Corporation. This required implementing the State Policy to safeguard the economic interests of STs, SCs, and other underprivileged groups while defending its corporate status. The government does not provide grants or financial support to this corporation.
Name of Post
No. of Post
1. A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha or Unani system of medicine as the case may be, conferred by University, a State Government Statutory Faculties, Councils and Boards of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose or
2. a diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani system of medicine granted by a State Government or an Institution recognized by the Central Government for this purpose, or
3. a graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry or Botany of a University recognised by the Central Government with experience of at least two years in the manufacture of drugs pertaining to the Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani system of medicine or
4. A Vaid or Hakim registered in a State Register Practitioner of indigenous systems of medicines having experience of at least four years in the manufacture of Siddha or Unani drugs, or
5. a qualification as Pharmacist in Ayurvedic (including Siddha) or Unani systems of medicine, possessing experience of not less than eight years in the manufacture of Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani drugs as may be recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes will have a relaxation of 3 years. Must have at least 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in a recognized Ayurvedic Pharmacy. And the above qualification should be passed with at least 50% marks. Only candidates with such qualifications should be present. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Co-operative Pharmacy, Limited Company and Corporation.
Knowledge of commuter: Must have basic knowledge of commuter
Knowledge of language: Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and Sanskrit language is required.
Rs. 25,000/- monthly/consolidated (negotiable)
Apart from the monthly consolidated salary, no benefits of any kind will be assessed.
Scheme of Selection
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in the personal interview conducted by the selection committee.
1. To carry out production as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Act.
2. To check the quality of the products currently produced in the production unit and to make qualitative changes where necessary. So that maximum value addition of secondary forest products can be obtained.
3. Prepare new patents and proprietary products and obtain approval for their production and sale.
4. To prepare the herbal medicine and to get approval for its production and sale.
5. To help in the production of Ayurvedic herbs which have been approved for production.
6. To keep the production area of the unit clean by adopting hygienic tactics in the manufacturing unit and to provide training and understanding to the workers in that regard.
7. To coordinate the work related to food and drug regulatory system, Gandhinagar as well as various offices for production, license etc.,
8. To provide various types of training to the employees working in the manufacturing unit from time to time.
9. Provide necessary guidance on purchasing new machines and equipment where necessary in the manufacturing process to manufacture existing products as well as new products.
10. To take all the necessary steps to maintain the quality of the product in the manufacturing process and to make the standard and to collect and maintain the standard samples.
11. To keep all the records related to the product.
Sending the application details
Interested candidates should read the detailed advertisement placed on our website, download the prescribed application format, fill in the information, send the written application along with the required qualification and experience along with enclosures of School Leaving Certificate to the address of the Head Office of the Corporation on or before 19/10/20024 by 1810 hrs. The application must be received at the head office of the corporation within this time limit. Apart from this, applications received in other forms such as through email will not be considered and applications received after the deadline will not be considered. In case of receiving large number of applications from qualified candidates, candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview keeping in view the high qualification and experience of the candidates for the respective post. “Application for the post of Ayurvedic Pharmacist” should be written in capital letters.
(1) Management reserves the right to shortlist, select and reject any candidate for interview from the applications received.
(2) Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without assigning any reason.
(3) Not found in prescribed program, incomplete. Applications that are illegible, unsigned and without sight of required certificates will be considered rejected.
(4) Copy of school leaving certificate is required for verification of date of birth and age.
(5) The applications received will be shortlisted as per the requirement of the company and such shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the marks obtained by them in the academic year.
(6) If the candidate is working in a Government Servant / Semi-Government Office Public Enterprise, then the application should be submitted through proper channel and the relevant certificate of that organization should be submitted along with the application.
(7) The selected candidate will have to submit the order of dismissal from the previous organization while appearing for duty in the organization.
(8) Traveling expenses will not be paid to the candidate called for interview.
Job Location: Vadodara
Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd. Vanganga, 78, Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007
Last Date: 19th October 2023 till 6:10 pm
CONTACT DETAILS – 8006781759, 6395596959