Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over ISO countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R&D centers. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes people’s passions for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
|B.Sc./ M.Sc. / B Pharma
|4 to 8 Years
|1. Drafting of production related documents for assigned modules. Same shall be done in guidance of SOP and protocol laid down.
2. Preparing data for investigation for purpose of time closure of Production CCR in Track wise
3. Drafting Hazop and action point of draft MPR in coordination with safety department
4. Preparing of IMS documents as HIRA (Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Control), EAI (Environmental Aspect-Impact assessment).
5. Responsible for all training in his respective department as a DTC of module. Ensuring timely completion of assigned trainings in LMS of self and subordinates
6. All SAP entries related with documentation
7. Working as a Document coordinator of the plant to issue, archive & maintain documents in EDAMS.
8. Reviewing BPR/BRC & Submitted to QA.
9. Creating requisition forms (ARF/LRF generation of Module)
10. Packaging material planning, operating supply daily needs for production & punching/reservation to warehouse.
11. Stock Amendment Note activity performed for Repacking/Relabeling for specific pack size as per PPD requirement, sample for market & QA if required.
12. SAP entry of given solvent & Lot making reservation also Maintaining API quality data
Location : Dewas API – Plant (Madhya Pradesh)
End Date : 20th October, 2023