Under the National Health Mission, National Urban Health Mission, and XV-FC (HG), the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti in Hooghly will hire individuals on a strictly contractual basis to fill any resulting positions in the various categories listed below.
Name of Post: Pharmacists for UPHC under NUHM
No. of vacancy: 07
Mode of Selection: Academic Weightage & Computer Test
Essential Qualification: The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Govt, of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. The candidate must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in Computers including MS Office and internet. The applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal.
Desirable Qualification: Weightage will be given for higher Qualification (B-Pharma/ M-Pharma)
Maximum Age Limit for Engagement (Years): 40 years (as on 01-01-2023)
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 22000/-
- Only offline Applications will be accepted by this end. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the offline application details submitted by the applicant/candidate differ with the original testimonials/records, that application shall be liable to be cancelled
- For the posts under NHM, existing employees working in the same position may also apply on own choice with the revised entry point remuneration. In that case, five (5) years relaxation of age from the date mentioned in the recruitment notification will be given to such employees. But will not be entitled to any other benefits of the present position such as continuity of length of service, rationalization benefits and any other benefit, if applicable, against that post. Such employees will start as a fresher in the new position
- The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed within the first date of notice (i.e., 04-05-2023] for the said recruitment of different posts under NHM, NUHM & XV-FC (HG) 2021-2022/2022-2023.
- Registration of the respective Council (wherever applicable) from West Bengal must be obtained before the first date of notice (i.e., 04-05-2023).
- Experience will be calculated till the first date of notice (i.e., 04-05-2023).
- Caste Certificate issued on or before the first date of publication of notice, by the competent authorities only will be accepted. In case of OBC candidates, category *A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise the caste certificate will not be accepted
- Age relaxation will be given for the reserved category as per Govt, norms. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidate for 3 years
- The Disability Certificate must be issued before the first date of notice (i.e., 04-05-2023] , by the competent authorities
- Demand draft amounting as per specified Rupees for General Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) and Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only ) for SC/ST/OBC/PH i.e Reserved Category ) to be drawn in favor of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Hooghly” A/C Non NHM payable at Kolkata
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, separate application & Demand Draft (specified concerned amount) to be made separately
- Candidates have to submit the Demand Draft along with application in prescribed format in a sealed envelope to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly 712101 (All working days between 11:00 AM to 04.00 PM except Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) through Registered Post/Speed Post/by-hand. Application submitted beyond 04:00 PM of i.e 25-05¬2023 will be rejected
- Applicant have to superscript at the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF UNDER PROGRAMME” positively
- Back of the draft must be bearing the name of the applicant& Name of the post applied for. Applications without the demand draft will be rejected
- The engagement for the sanctioned post under XV-FC HG will be made purely on contract basis till 2025-2026. i.e.. it will be co-terminus with the tenure of XV-FC HG
- A set of photocopies of all testimonials in support of his/her credential have to be submitted along with prescribed application format (Annexure-B)
- 100 point roster will be followed for the vacant posts
- The candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process
- The decision of the District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) regarding the recruitment is final.
Last date of Application :04:00 pm of 25-05-2023
Connect with Us