Welcome to a remarkable opportunity at the forefront of pharmaceutical excellence! We are delighted to extend an invitation for applications to the contractual position of Pharmacopoeial Scientist at the prestigious Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) located in Ghaziabad. This engaging role offers a chance to join our esteemed team through a Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
As a Pharmacopoeial Scientist, you’ll play a vital role in upholding standards of quality and safety in pharmaceuticals, contributing to the noble mission of IPC. Seize this opportunity to showcase your expertise and dedication while advancing your career in the dynamic field of pharmacopoeial science. Join us in our pursuit of excellence and make a meaningful impact on the healthcare landscape. Explore this exciting role today and take the next step towards a fulfilling career with IPC!
|No. of Post
|1. Ph.D degree in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / pharmacy / pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
2. Good knowledge of Biological Impurities and impurities in biological products, National and International Guidelines related to Impurities in biotechnology derived therapeutic products and biological products
3. Analysis/testing of biotechnology derived therapeutic products and biological products using instrumental techniques
4. Good knowledge of computers OR
5. Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology /pharmacology/pharmaceutical biotechnology or equivalent with minimum five years experience in handling of modern analytical instruments (HPLC, Western Blot, ELISA, Gel electrophoresis etc.)
6. Good knowledge of Biological Impurities and impurities in biological products, National and International Guidelines related to Biological Impurities in biotechnology derived therapeutic products and biological products
7 Good knowledge of computers.
|Not more than 45 years
|Period of engagement
|The tenure of contract will be for period of one year, however the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant. In case, the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Nature of Duties :
1. Developing general chapters for impurities in biological products and Biological impurities
2. Developing IP monographs biological products
3. Establishing IP specification for such impurities
4. Conducting research in the area of impurities in biological products. Biological impurities and Biological product
1. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of applications received without assigning any reason.
2. Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. Emolument per month may vary based on the experience & performance of the applicant at the time of interview.
4. In is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience
5. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
6. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
7. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of interview.
8. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google form with the following link.
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to apply
|16th February 2024 closing hour 5.30 PM.
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (1002 Posts) under UPSSSC
|Online Applications are Invited as a Pharmacist at Surat Municipal Corporation under NHM
|Recruitment of Pharmacist at Malabar Cancer Centre
|Pharmacist vacancy at ECHS Polyclinic Jammu
|ECHS Cell Gwalior Invites Applications for Pharmacist Post
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn