Welcome to an incredible opportunity in the field of Ayurvedic pharmaceuticals! If you’re a citizen of India with a passion for Ayurveda, this is your chance to make a mark. The Directorate of Ayurveda, Uttar Pradesh, UPSSSC invites online applications for 1002 vacant posts of Pharmacist (Ayurvedic).
UPSSSC Under the (Ayurvedic) Main Examination (PRA-2023)/01, we’re searching for dedicated individuals to join our ranks. The selection process is rigorous, but fair. Shortlisting for the Pharmaceutical (Ayurvedic) Main Examination (P.A.P.-2023)/01 hinges on your Preliminary Eligibility Test-2023 (Preliminary Eligibility Test-PET-2023) score. Only those who pass this initial hurdle can apply for the main examination.
|No. of post
|1002 (UR-448; SC-291; ST-37; OBC-12; EWS-100)
Directorate of Ayurveda Uttar Pradesh
Mandatory Qualification: Intermedicte with Science (Biology or Mathematics stream) from secondary education Ccouncil, Uttar Pradesh or any equivalent examination recognized by the Government and the candidate must have passed Ayurveda from a recognized institution registered with the Board of Ayurvedic and Unani-Tibbi Medical System, Uttar Pradesh. Must hold Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with Ayurvedic and Unani-Tibbi Medical System Board, Uttar Pradesh.
|Level-5 Pay Scale Rs.29200-92300/-
|Basis of Selection
|Not more than 40 Years
Candidates can download/view the said advertisement by clicking on the relevant advertisement under Live Advertisement Segment on the homepage of the Commission’s website upsssc.gov.in. All the procedures for filling the application form can be completed by the candidate in one go. In the application process, instructions are given below to the candidates regarding filling the online application. Therefore, before applying, candidates should read the application process carefully and understand it thoroughly.
1. Candidates are expected to read the advertisement carefully and ensure that they possess the required essential qualifications (educational) and other qualifications for the advertised posts and fall within the prescribed age limit. Candidates should start the process of filling the application form only if they possess the prescribed qualifications and educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement.
2.It is mandatory for the candidate to acquire/possess the relevant essential qualification (educational) and other qualifications and related certificates till the last date of application (03-03-2024).
3. Caste certificate/reservation related certificate issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format printed in the appendix of this detailed advertisement and available on the website, in support of the respective reserved category, of the candidates seeking the benefit of reservation/relaxation in age limit, which is valid on the date of application. Must have obtained the certificate issued by or before the last date of application mentioned in the advertisement and will have to present the said certificate to the Commission when it is expected from them.
4. Those applicants who are willing to apply under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category are expected to apply between 01-04-2023 to 03-03-2024 (last date of application). Make sure to hold the issued EWS certificate, which is based on the income of the financial year 2022-23 and is valid for the financial year 2023-24. Applicants of this category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Government Personnel Section-2 Government Order No. 3/2019/4/1/2002/Ka-2/19TC-11, dated 14-03-2019. It will be mandatory to do this. (Please kindly review paragraph 11.14 of the advertisement).
5. Only one application is to be made for the advertised post.
|Online processing fees
Examination scheme and syllabus for written examination-
Advertisement No. 01-Examination/2024, in relation to the examination plan and syllabus and date of examination of the written examination for selection to the vacant posts of Pharmacy (Ayurvedic) under the Pharmaceutical (Ayurvedic) Main Examination (P.A.P.-2023)/01, will be announced separately in due course of time. Will be informed.
Special note regarding written examination –
Under Advertisement No. 01-Examination/2024, Pharmaceutical (Ayurvedic) Main Examination (P.A.P.-2023)/01, 15 times the number of candidates, category wise, against the advertised posts, for the written examination for selection on the vacant posts of Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), final cutoff marks/ All candidates, including those possessing percentile score (up to 02 decimal places), will be shortlisted for the Main Examination. If the examination is conducted in more than one shift/day then the process of normalization of scores will be applicable for comparative assessment of the candidates.
Important instructions for the candidates-
1. All reserved category candidates of Uttar Pradesh must mention their category in the application.
2. Only one relaxation to the candidates claiming more than one reserved category, which will be more beneficial.
3. The benefit of reservation is not admissible to candidates who are not natives of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Such candidates will be considered as unreserved category.
4. Reservation for Ex-Servicemen (who have retired till the last date of application i.e. 03-03-2024) in Uttar Pradesh Public Service (Physically Handicapped, Dependents of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen) Reservation will be allowed as per the provisions of the Reservation) Act, 1993 (as amended) and updated relevant rules/government orders.
5. To avail the benefit of reservation under the Uttar Pradesh Government Department (Direct Recruitment of Excellent Sportspersons on Group-C Posts) Rules-2022, it will be mandatory for the outstanding players of Uttar Pradesh to submit the certificate issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format.
6. The son or daughter of a person belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class, as the case may be, of Uttar Pradesh, himself or his family should avail the benefit of reservation only if he or she ordinarily resides in Uttar Pradesh. Will be permissible. A female candidate, whose caste certificate mentions that she is the wife of a person belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class, as the case may be, of Uttar Pradesh, will get the benefit of this reservation from her father’s side. This will be permitted only on the basis of certificate issued by the side.
7. Candidates who claim to be dependents of freedom fighters of Uttar Pradesh should ensure that they have Uttar Pradesh Public Service (Reservation for Physically Handicapped, Dependents of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen) The certificate should be available in accordance with the Government Order dated April 21, 2015 issued in pursuance of the Act, 1993 as amended.
8. Candidates who claim to be physically handicapped should ensure that he has Government Order No. 5/2022/18/1/2008/47/Ka-2/2022 of Uttar Pradesh Government Personnel Department-2, Disability certificate issued by the competent authority on the updated format prescribed by date 18-04-2022 should be available and the type and percentage of disability of the candidate should be clearly mentioned in the said certificate.
9. Candidates who are serving in the service of Central or State Government must obtain No Objection Certificate from their employer, which will have to be submitted in the prescribed manner when asked by the Commission.
10. Government Order No. 2- E.M. of the Personnel Department of Uttar Pradesh Administration to the employees working in the state services. /2001-Ka-4-2013, dated August 27, 2013, a relaxation of five years will be provided in the maximum age limit.
11. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility/disqualification of the candidate will be final.
12. Candidates selected under the Dependents of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen quota of Uttar Pradesh will be placed in the categories to which they belong, as per the rules existing in the Uttar Pradesh Reservation for Dependents of Freedom Fighters, Disabled and Ex-Servicemen Act 1993, as amended. Are.
13. Women under women reservation, Government Order No. 18/1/99/Ka-2/99, dated 26-02-1999, as amended by Personnel Section-2 Government Order No. 39 Ret/Ka-2/2019, dated 26. Reservation will be permissible as per the prescribed arrangements in June, 2019. The above reservation provided to women will be subject to the final decision passed by the Hon’ble Court in the Special Appeal (D) No. 475/2019 filed by the Uttar Pradesh Government against the order dated 16-01-2019 of the Hon’ble High Court. Female candidates of Uttar Pradesh will be placed in the same categories in the vertical category to which they belong, for this only the caste certificate issued from the father’s side will be valid.
14. Candidates claiming reservation under Economically Weaker Section (E.W.S.), whose family income from all sources (salary, agriculture, trade and business etc.) in the financial year preceding the year of application is Rs. 08 lakh. Notification No. 1577-79-Vi-1-20- 1(A)4-20, dated August 31, 2020, regarding giving 10 percent reservation to Economically Weaker Sections (E.W.S.) 10% reservation (E.W.S) will be admissible to those who fulfill the conditions prescribed in the Uttar Pradesh Public Services (Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections) Act, 2020 promulgated by the Govt. Candidates who are applying under EWS category are expected to have EWS certificate issued between 01-04-2023 to 03-03-2024 (last date of application), which is for the financial year 2022, before applying. Be sure to hold that it is based on the income of -23 and is valid for the financial year 2023-24. Applicants of this category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Government Personnel Section-2 Government Order No. 0-3/2019/4/1/2002/Ka-2/19TC-11, dated 14-03-2019. It will be mandatory to do this.
15. Only the date of birth mentioned in the certificate of passing high school or equivalent examination will be valid. Apart from the above certificate, no other record will be valid for date of birth.
16. Self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees in confirmation of age and educational qualification will have to be presented on demand.
17. Information regarding the date, time and center of the examination etc. will be given through the admit card along with the roll number. Candidates will have to appear for the examination at the allotted examination center only. 18. Changes will not be allowed in the examination center under any circumstances.
19. If any candidate gives wrong facts in his application form, which cannot be confirmed on the basis of certificate, he can be debarred from the examination in question and all other examinations and selections of the Commission.
20. The Commission will grant provisional admission to the candidates in the written examination on the basis of the information given by them, but if at any stage it is found that wrong information was given by the candidate and he/she has not qualified till the last date of application. If it was not done or the relevant certificate was not held or his application was not acceptable at the initial stage, then in that case his candidature will be cancelled.
21. The candidature will be canceled for any misdeed i.e. cheating, indiscipline, misbehavior and doing any undesirable work in the examination hall. If these instructions are violated, the candidate may be debarred from this examination and future examinations.
22. The Commission does not maintain personal correspondence with any candidate. All the information is uploaded on the website of the Commission, hence all the examinees/candidates are expected to visit the website of the Commission regularly for all the information related to the advertisement.
23. No advice is given by the Commission to the candidates regarding their eligibility, therefore the candidate should study the advertisement carefully and apply only when he is satisfied that he is eligible as per the conditions of the advertisement.
24. Any malpractice/misconduct, hiding of any important information, pending prosecution/criminal case, conviction, existence of more than one living spouse, misrepresentation of facts and making recommendations regarding candidature/selection etc. If found involved in cheating, the Commission will have the right to cancel the candidature and debar (DEBAR) from the examinations and selections of the Commission.
25. If the candidate is facing any difficulty in applying online, then he can get the solution to his problem through telephone number 0522-2720814 or through the Commission’s website http://upsssc.gov.in.
26. Male candidates who are married and have more than one living wife or female candidates who have married a man who already has a living wife will not be considered eligible, provided that the said restriction is exempted by the Governor. Has not been provided.
27. In case a candidate makes more than one application, only the last submitted application will be accepted. All remaining applications will be considered cancelled.
28. Candidates can modify the permissible details in their application form only till the last date of modification in the application. After the said date, amendment in the application form is not possible at any level and any correspondence with the Commission in this regard will not be valid.
|Date of publication of advertisement
|Starting date of online application / fee submission
|Last date of online application / fee deposit / application submission
|Last date for fee adjustment and amendment in application
|Walk-In Interview for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma in Manufacturing & Packaging Department at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at District Health & Family Welfare Society
|Applications are Invited as a Project Research Scientist-I at Punjab University
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at ECHS Ployclinic Ahmednagar
|Pharmacist (05 Post) Recruitment at ECHS Polyclinic Jalandhar
|Pharmacist Recruitment under Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (13 Posts) at ECHS Polyclinic – B. Pharma/ D. Pharma can Apply
|Opportunity for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma as a Project Technical Support III at SJRI
|Vacancy for Pharmacist (18 Posts) at District Health Society – Apply Now
|Vacancy for Pharmacist Post at ECHS Polyclinic Kolkata
|Career Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow at Institute of Life Science (ILS)
|ECHS Polyclinic Invites Applications as a Pharmacist
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn