Applications are invited Online BY Kerala PSC only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in Laboratory Technician (Pharmacy) post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission . Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Name of Post
Laboratory Technician (Pharmacy)
No. of Post
General -A pass in Pre-degree Examination in Science or equivalent qualification Technical- Compounding Test previously conducted by the Director of Health Services, Thiruvanathapuram. OR
Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognised Institution.
link: Equivalent qualifications admitted in the previous selection
Method of Appointment
Mode of submitting applications
1. Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.
2. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
3. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
4. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Name of the candidate and the dateof photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for ten(10) years from the date on which the photograph was taken. Those candidates who are creating new profile should upload photograph taken within the last six months from the date of their registration. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
5. No application fee is required.
6. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
7. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
8. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
9. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
10. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
11. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
12. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Programme itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered
in it. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
Special Instructions to candidates
(1) In the case of difference in Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC Book the candidate shall produce a gazette notification in this regard, along with Non-creamy Layer certificate/Community certificate at the time of certificate verification.
(2) Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instructions given in the notification as Part II, General Conditions before submitting application for the post. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the General Conditions are liable to be rejected.
(3) Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure, 1976 shall be intiated against those candidates whose submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written / practical test or the intiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them if they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
(For details Including photo,ID card,etc refer the General Conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification)
Last date for submission of applications: 29.11.2023 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight. If the said wednesday is a holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing day.
Gracure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is hiring Executive/Sr. Executive – Drug Regulatory Affairs – Apply Now