District Urban Health Unit, Urban Primary Health Center under Narmada, Rajpipla has hereby advertised to fill the Pharmacist post on a contract basis (fixed salary) on temporary basis for 11 months and to create a waiting list. B. Pharma/ D. Pharma can apply who have registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
Name of Post
No. of Post
• Posses a degree in Pharmacy or a diploma in Pharmacy of recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification and must have registered his/her name with the Gujarat pharmacy council.
• Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate having experience in dispensing the medicine in hospitals or dispensaries.
• A candidate possessing knowledge of computer is a additional qualification.
13,000/- per month.
up to 58 years. ‘Retired individuals with above qualification can also apply with an age limit upto 62 years if physically fit.
Candidates who have above qualifications have to upload all original certificates like educational qualification, experience, certificates, school leaving certificate for proof of age, passport size photograph on the website.
Important Tips on Online Form Filling
1. A candidate’s application received online at arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in only will be accepted. Applications received through RPAD, Speed Post, Courier or Ordinary Post will not be accepted.
2. Photocopy of legible original document must be uploaded in the software.
» Applications with incomplete details will be invalid.
For age limit, the age limit as on 01/10/23 will be calculated.
1. A Candidates will be selected based on merit only.
2. In case of excess applications, three times the number of candidates for the post of Pharmacist will be called for Computer Practical Examination from among the qualified candidates as per merit.
3. The Mission Director and Chief District Health Officer Zilla Panchayat, Narmada will have final authority regarding the said recruitment.