Applications are invited for various non-teaching posts at Central University of Punjab, Bathinda under Advt. No. CUPB/23-24/011 Dated 17.10.2023. In this article we had provided detailed information about the pharmacist post (Group-C) and total no. of post, qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fees, how to fill application form, general instructions.
Name of Post
No. of Post
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
(i) 10 + 2 plus with Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years duration
(ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Pay Level as per 7th CPC & Entry Pay
Level 5 (Entry pay of Rs. 29200/-)
Age Limit for Direct Recruits
General Instructions, Essential Information and Eligibility conditions Advt. No: CUPB/23-24/011 Dated 17.10.2023
1. Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in/). The online link will be available till 16.11.2023 (by 05:00 PM).
2. Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.cup.edu.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail and CUPB websites: www.cup.edu.in for updates.
3. Before applying, kindly read the resolve of the Executive Council in its 40th meeting held on 19.08.2022, vide item no: EC:40:2022:25, which is given below:
a. The Faculty/Non-Teaching employees, who join the University, no NOC w.r.t. outside employment will be given within a period of five years.
b. No request of Faculty/Non-Teaching employees regarding outside employment and deputation will be considered by the University within the period of five years.
c. The University will only entertain requests of the Faculty/Non-Teaching employees, who have applied for the outside employment through proper channel in his/her previous organization prior to joining this University through proper channel.
d. In case of resignation from services (Faculty/Non-Teaching), the request regarding condonation of shortfall shall not be entertained. In case of technical resignation, the incumbent shall be relieved only four days before the last date to join new organization, so that no Academic and Administrative activities should suffer.
4. If any applicant wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will be required to apply online separately for each post by depositing fee @ Rs.600 online. Other mode of application fee will not be accepted. However, The SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted for application fee.
5. Any candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL), who wish to apply for any unreserved post, will not be given any relaxation of marks (10th/12th/Degrees/Diploma/NET etc.) and age etc.
6. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for skill test/written test/ interview (as applicable).
7. The date for determining the eligibility (i.e. age, qualifications and experience) of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date of online applications as prescribed in the advertisement.
8. A person registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955, is also eligible to apply.
9. University reserves the right to conduct skill test for any post, to which it deems fit.
10. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. The University may draw a reserved panel to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of one year or resigns/dies after joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to the next candidate on the merit, (if otherwise in order), to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy should not be treated as fresh vacancy.
11. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/decrease/withdraw any post at any time before selection and make appointments accordingly.
12. The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
13. If any advertisement for any post(s) is withdrawn due to whatever reasons, the application fee or any other fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded.
14. The applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations submit their application through proper channel. The candidate who do not apply through proper channel must submit NOC from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
15. In case of in-service candidates from private sector, relieving letter from the employer at the time of joining must be submitted.
16. The posts, in which minimum qualification is graduation or above, the experience will be counted only after the date of fulfilling the minimum educational qualification as required for the post.
17. The application for appointment on deputation may be forwarded by the employer along with the CR dossiers duly certified by the Competent Authority for the last 5 years through proper channel.
18. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc. which could not be detected at the time of written test/ interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated forthwith as per this clause and also based on his/her undertaking.
19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
20. With regard to any ambiguity, relating to the recruitment rules in general and eligibility in respect of any post in particular, the decision of the Competent Authority shall be final.
21. The University will get verified all the certificates in support of qualification, experience etc. submitted by candidates, from the issuing authority. If any document is found to be false/ fake/ incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct including rejection of his/her candidature which shall lead to termination of his/her appointment, if already appointed.
22. In case of selection, the appointment will be provisional and is subject to the community certificate being verified through proper channels. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate to belong to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PWD is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate.
23. The appointment of a fresh candidate will be subject to police verification. In case, the report of the police with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedents etc. is not found to be satisfactory, the provisional appointment shall be withdrawn/ cancelled/ terminated forthwith without notice.
24. The selected candidate will also have to undergo a medical examination/ test to ascertain his/ her medical fitness for the post prior to joining. In case, he/ she is not found to be fit by the authorized medical authorities, the offer of appointment shall be treated as withdrawn. The persons already holding employment under Government or Autonomous Bodies/PSU, may submit Medical Fitness Certificate from any Government Hospital at the place of his/ her work duly countersigned by the Civil Surgeon or Chief Medical Officer of the concerned district.
25. The terms and conditions of appointment/ Engagement shall be communicated in the “Offer of Appointment/ Engagement “to the Selected Candidates. If the candidate does not accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the offer of appointment/ engagement letter within the stipulated time period, the offer will be treated as withdrawn and no further communication shall be entertained in this regard. 26. The probation period for the regular posts (wherever applicable) will be as per Cadre Recruitment rules. An employee will be considered for confirmation only if:
a) No one else holds a lien on the post on account of technical resignation, EOL etc.
b) The service of the employee have been found satisfactory.
c) A verification report about the character and antecedents of the employee is received from the district authorities.
d) A verification report of any other documents/certificates (as the university deems fit) have been obtained from the sources.
27. Nature of Duties: The selected candidate will be required to perform duties as per the rules of the University as amended from time to time. The University is free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working hours/ holidays which the employee has to perform without fail to avoid disciplinary action in this regard. The University administration notwithstanding the schedule of five-day week in its working may also direct any employee to work for six days in a week at its discretion depending upon the exigency of service and in the interest of the organization. However, it may be kept in view that the total number of working hours prescribed per week shall be equal to all the employees as per the Govt. of India rules.
28. The selected candidate shall be liable to serve anywhere under the jurisdiction of the Central University of Punjab. He / She shall be required to arrange his/ her own accommodation as per his/ her convenience.
29. The selected candidates, will be governed by the “National Pension System” (earlier known as ‘New Pension Scheme’) of the Govt. of India as applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004. Those who are appointed on deputation, payment of both leave salary and pension contribution will be as per rules.
30. The salary of eligible superannuated candidates, in case of selection on regular basis, will be fixed as per UGC letter No. F.71-6/2012(CU) Dated 03.04.2013
31. The selected candidates shall be governed by the Act/ Statutes/ Ordinances/ Regulations/ Rules governing the service conditions/ method of recruitments as amended from time to time and resolutions of the Executive Council of the university and rules of the Govt. of India such as DOPT rules, the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and CCS (CCA) Rule, 1965 etc. adopted by the University from time to time.
32. Under the term ‘good academic record’ the candidate must have obtained at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University; and at least 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Bachelor’s degree level or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University.
33. Salary slips along with the Form 16 (issued by the Employer) with proof of submission of IT Return must be uploaded showing equivalency of salary of the post for counting of past experience.
34. Candidate will be required to produce all original certificates relating to his/ her age, qualification, experience and caste etc. at the time of document verification and/or interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified/ Xerox copies of the enclosures to his/ her application, he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the written test/interview and his candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
35. Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
36. Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by the candidate shall disqualify him/her from being considered.
37. The reservations/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD Candidates will be provided as per the existing Govt. of India/UGC policy. The SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates are required to attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and EWS certificates should be issued on or after 01.04.2023.
38. Age relaxation to Govt. employees and Ex-serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules.
39. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. In case the candidate who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply will do so at their own risk and cost. Please note that the university is not responsible for incorrect entries and fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
40. Any change of address from the one given in the application form should be communicated to the university immediately.
41. The age of the superannuation for all the posts is as per UGC/GoI norms.
42. The candidate shall attend the interview at the designated place and time at his/her own expenses. However, the outstation candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD categories shall be reimbursed to and fro rail fare (as per GOI Rules) for self only for attending interview. In case any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare (shortest route) shall be paid on production of ticket. However, fare for first 30 KM of the journey shall not be reimbursed. The above mentioned concessions shall not be admissible to those SC/ ST/ PwD candidates who are already in Central/ State Government Service/ or holding any other employment.
43. In case of disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the university, the jurisdiction shall be confined to the Court of Bathinda or Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh only.
44. Applications will be accepted online only. Application received through mode other than online portal, shall be rejected. 45. For general queries, please contact: Incharge (Recruitment) Central University of Punjab VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda-151 401, India Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
46. Last date for submission of Online application form is 16.11.2023 (by 05:00 PM) PLEASE DON’T SEND HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM TO UNIVERSITY
Walk-in Interviews for Jr. Officer/Officer Jr Executive in Quality Control Department at Hetero Labs Limited
Pharmacist vacancy under Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited (GSFDC) – Apply Now