The Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, oversees the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), a newly established institute. In the main branches of Ayurveda, the institute offers postgraduate, doctoral, postdoctoral, and super-specialty fellowship programmes. The All India Institute of Ayurveda serves as a referral hospital, a Centre of Excellence to set the best standards for patient care, education, and research, and it also serves as a role-model for cross-border cooperation.
Name of Post: Pharmacy Manager
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600 (PB2) (Level-7)
No. of Post & Reservation: 3 (UR)
For Deputation: Not exceeding 56 years in case of deputationists as on last date of receipt of application.
For Direct Recruitment: Not exceeding 35 years for Direct recruitment (Relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC, serving Central /State Govt. / Govt. Autonomous organization in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
For Deputation: Persons working in analogous posts OR 5 years of experience in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix / 10 years of experience in Level 4 of the Pay Matrix as Pharmacist / Pharmacy Manager in any Central / State Government Institutions / PSU with education qualification and experience as prescribed under Direct recruitment.
For Direct Recruitment :
Essential: i. B.Pharma (Pharmaceutics / B.Pharma (Ay)
ii. 5 years’ experience of large-scale manufacturing / company Institute/ Hospital and exposure to GMP and related regulatory experience
Desirable: i. PG degree / Diploma in Materials Management. M.Pharma in Ayurveda.
ii. MBA iii. Related experience should be preferably in Ayurveda manufacturing unit.
Mode of Recruitment: Deputation failing which by Direct recruitment
- Initially the tenure of deputation will be for two years which may be extended subject to approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure and all other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed in terms of the guidelines of DoPT OM dated 17th June, 2010 and any other instructions/guidelines issued by Government of India in this regard from time to time.
- Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse shall be subject to final outcome of the D. B. Civil (Writ) Petition No. 14701/2022, filed in Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan at Jaipur Bench.
- Candidates who had applied earlier for the post of Staff Nurse against Recruitment Advertisement No. AIIA/Rectt./01/2022 dated 14.06.2022 and AIIA / Rectt./03/2022 dated 11.07.2022, need not apply again for the post. Their candidature will be considered for this Recruitment Advertisement also.
General Information and Conditions
Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications.
a. Benefits under AIIA service :
- These posts carry usual allowance as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) employees.
b. Other Conditions :
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts to avoid disappointment at later stage. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Screening/Interview/Written Test, as the case may be. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the subject/Screening Test/other criteria. The decision of the Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be final in this regard. In case the number of eligible/shortlisted applications are found disproportionately higher, a Screening Test for shortlisting the candidates for Interview may be conducted.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience.
- The place of posting indicated is for initial joining and reporting. Selected candidate may be posted at Headquarters or any Satellite Centre of AIIA as per requirement at the discretion of Director, AIIA.
- If any document/Certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of Screening/Interview by the order of the Competent Authority. This is subject to change without any notice.
- The candidates servicing in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory Bodies should apply through proper channel and their application should reach the office of Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on or before the closing date. They should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will straightaway be rejected.
- Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate applications for each post.
- No advance application shall be entertained.
- While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or being contemplated against the applicant.
- Complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant (for deputation posts) must be enclosed with the application duly attested by the officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Institute reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any corrigendum / order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website of the Institute only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
- Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish in the Application Form. Candidate must ensure that he/she is fulfilling all the eligibility conditions, as prescribed in the advertisement to avoid any disappointment at later stage. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and/or dismissal from the service at any stage and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard at all.
- The number/category/recruitment mode of posts advertised may increase/decrease/change, and the Institute reserves the right not to fill up some or all posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. 18. In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of Recruitment Examination. Therefore, the applications shall be accepted provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible as per advertisement published/uploaded by the Institute before applying, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if any information or claim is not found substantiated including when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the University.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
- Based on the declaration made by the candidate in their Application Form, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear in the Test/Exam/Interview. However, a preliminary scrutiny may be made based on information provided in the application form before declaration of results as decided by the Institute. All Selection will be made in order of merit. Qualified/selected candidates are subject to multi stage document verification as prescribed including verification from original & others. If anyone is found not fulfilling the prescribed qualification/experience etc. claimed and any other eligibility criteria as per the advertisement published/uploaded, at any stage of process, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further notice.
- Admit Card/ Call letter for Exam/Interview, if shortlisted, shall be sent by Email to the email id provided by the candidate in Application Form. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for non-delivery of the same due to any technical issues in the concerned email id.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the Competent Medical Board/Medical Authority before joining the post.
- The candidate shall have to appear for Interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidates, if called for Interview will be allowed Travelling Allowance as per rules.
- The terms & conditions for appointment will be as per Recruitment Rules of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website https://aiia.gov.in as per the following Applications formats:
Application Form – II : For Direct Recruitment
Application Form – III : For Deputation posts
- Candidate must sign in the application form.
- Application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) in prescribed format by Govt. of India, the supporting documents along with non-refundable Application Fee should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ on DIRECT/DEPUTATION BASIS” by registered / Speed-Post to :
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road,
New Delhi – 110076
Invalid Applications :
Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications.
- Applications received after the closing date.
- Applications not in prescribed format.
- Candidates not having the required qualifications.
- Applications without latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
- Applications without declaration.
- Application without signature.
- Applications without supporting documents.
- Applications which are incomplete/illegible in any manner
- Application Fee is payable online only through SBI Collect portal as given below, as per the instruction attached separately at Annexure-A:
- Group A posts with GP Rs. 5400/- and above (Level-10 of the Pay Matrix and above): Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Group B & C posts with GP Rs. 4600/- and below (Level-7 of the Pay Matrix and below): Rs. 500/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
- No application fee applicable for Physically Handicapped candidates and candidates applying for Deputation post.
- Applications not supported by the appropriate copy of certificate for claiming fee relaxation under reserved category (under Application Fee relaxation) fee amount will be as applicable for General/Unreserved posts.
- In case a candidate is applying for more than one post, application fee will be paid separately for each post applied for.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, including fee paid after closing date of receipt of applications.
- Candidate must attach a printout of Fee submission confirmation generated from SBI Collect portal and Transaction Reference No. must be mentioned in the application at place provided for this purpose.
Last date of receipt of applications for the advertisement is also extended till 20th May, 2023.
Connect with Us