Unlock a unique opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking research with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)! We are actively seeking qualified individuals for the position of Consultant on a temporary contract basis at our headquarters in New Delhi. This role is crucial for the successful implementation of our project titled, “Effectiveness and safety of Oxfendazole among adult patients harbouring adult filarial worms: A phase II proof of concept Randomized Controlled Trial.”
As a premier institution dedicated to advancing medical research in India, ICMR plays a pivotal role in shaping the nation’s healthcare landscape. Joining ICMR means becoming part of a dynamic research community committed to addressing critical health challenges through innovative studies and projects.
Terms and conditions
1. These positions are meant for temporary projects, for appointment purely on temporary contract basis and co-terminus with the project.
2. The advertised posts are tentative without commitment for its filling.
3. Emoluments: The rates of consolidated emoluments shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to qualifications of candidate and sanction by the respective funding agency of the Project
4. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the last date for submission of applications.
5. Engagement of successful candidates shall also be decided by the appointing authority at its discretion.
6. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field/ trade and from an accredited/reputed Institution. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
7. Mere fulfilment of the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
8. Persons already in regular time scale service, under any Government Department/Organization are not eligible to apply.
9. No TA/DA shall be paid, and candidates shall have to arrange for their transport / accommodation themselves for appearing at the job interview.
10. ICMR reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature, without assigning any reason.
11. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12. Project staff who are registered for a PhD program are not eligible to apply and selected candidates cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D. due to time constraints.
13. Project staff shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption in the funding agency or in ICMR.
14. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities, applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project manpower.
15. Continuation/ extension of project engagement shall depend on performance evaluation of the concerned project employee by his/her Project Investigator, subject to tenure of the project and approval of competent authority.
16. ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project staff, even during the agreed contract period or extended contract, without assigning any reason.
17. All leaves shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project manpower.
18. While called for test / interview or both, the candidate must submit a print copy his/her duly filled online application form, with a recent passport size colour photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
19. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned application shall not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
20. ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process, at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
21. The decision of the Director General, ICMR will be final and binding.
22. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
23. Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our ICMR only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly, for further updates related to this advertisement.
Interested candidates may send a completed application form provided below and their Bio-data, and a copy of degree/diploma certificates and experience certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st January 2024. Suitable candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview through email.
For further Queries, contact:
Dr. Gunjan Kumar
Scientist- C (Medical)
Clinical Studies & Trials Unit
Division of Development Research
|Career Opportunity as a Project Research Scientist-I at IIT-BHU
|Opportunity as a Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor at Global College of Pharmaceutical Technology
|Walk-In Interview as a Research Associate at D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy CCRH
|Recruitment of Pharmacist at ECHS Polyclinic
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at ECHS Polyclinic
|ECHS Poly Clinic Invites Application for Pharmacist Post
|Walk-in Interview for Project Associate Roles at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI)
|Career Opportunity as a Clinical Research Assistant at Centre of Clinical Research Excellence, JSS AHER
|Pharmacist Vacancy (05 Posts) at District Health Society under NHM
|Recruitment of Pharmacist under Haryana Medical Service Corporation Limited (HMSCL)
|Job Opening for Pharmacist 25 Posts at JPMCCE (Backlog Vacancy) under JSSC
|Opportunity as a Aarogya Mithras and Team Member (19 Posts) under Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust
|Vacancy for Pharmacist (09 Posts) at Govt. Medical College under DME
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at National Ayush Mission (NAM) – Apply Now
|Career Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CSMCRI-CSIR
|Recruitment of Pharmacist 560 Posts under Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) 2024
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (Mixer) 27 Posts at Prison Department, Govt. of Maharashtra
|Opening for Executive/Sr. Executive in Analytical R&D Department at Axxelent Pharma Science Pvt Ltd
|Job Opportunity as a Regulatory Affairs Trainee for Freshers at Hetero
|Vacancy for Faculty Positions (57 Posts) at Dattakala Shikshan Sanstha’s Dattakala Group of Pharmacy
|Research Opportunity as a Scientist-B (Vacancy 15) under Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR)
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn