Unlock a world of opportunities with free pharmacist registration on Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana’s (PMBJAP) website! If you’re a qualified pharmacist, this is your chance to become an integral part of a revolutionary initiative aimed at making quality healthcare accessible to all.
By registering on our platform, you not only join a nationwide movement but also open doors to a host of benefits. The Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJAP) is committed to providing affordable generic medicines, and your registration empowers you to contribute to this noble cause.
1. In furtherance to this Office earlier letter of even number dated 15th December, 2023, it is again to draw your kind attention to the fact that the “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)”, a noble initiative by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, is now making an impact on the common masses in its endeavour to provide affordably priced and easily accessible quality medicines. Under this scheme, we currently have more than 10,000 Jan Aushadhi Kendras across the country. Offering over 1,963 Generic Medicines and 293 Surgical Equipment & Consumables, the prices of the Jan Aushadhi Medicines are 50%-90% less than that of branded medicines available in the open market. Medicines are procured only from World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP) certified suppliers to ensure the quality of the products. Each batch of the drug is tested at laboratories accredited by ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL) to ensure the best quality.
2. In view of the above, it is to emphasize that Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India not only intends to make quality generic medicines available to the citizens of the country at affordable prices via its Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras but also firmly seeks to realize the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision of ‘Seva Bhi, Rozgar Bhi. As per PMBI’s guidelines, any interested individual, NGO, Society, Government institution, Private Limited Company and any other legal entity registered in India can open a PMBJK.
3. In pursuance of the directives of the Ministry of Cooperation, PMBI has been in receipt of online Applications for the opening of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras from over 4,469 Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) from more than 624 Districts pan-India, against which Initial Approval Letters have also been issued to around 2295 PACS from our Organization
4. Monthly incentives of up to Rs. 5 lakhs are disbursed to PMBUP Kendras run by entrepreneurs of any class that are linked with PMBI through the mandated software. The incentives are given 15% of monthly purchases made from PMBI by these JAKs, subject to a celling of Rs 15000/-per month up to a total limit of Rs5 lakhs. This is in addition to the margin given to Kendra owners.
5. In light of the above, to further facilitate pharmacists in gaining lucrative employment opportunities, PMBI has started an initiative of registering Pharmacists recognized by the concerned State Pharmacy Councils on its website. The aim of this exercise is to connect keen pharmacists with prospective PACS employers and other applicants of new Jan Aushadhi Kendras and also to enable pharmacists to become the proud owners of a PMBJK themselves.
6. Therefore, it is humbly requested that instructions from your esteemed Council be issued to all Pharmacy Colleges in the country, directing them to notify their fresh graduated/final year students, registered with the local State Pharmacy Council to register themselves on the link given below to gain access to innumerable potential job chances with PACS or even the possibility of running a PMBJK of their own as an entrepreneur. Pharmacists may register here- http://janaushadhi.gov.in/PharmacistReg.aspx
7. It is further clarified that this free registration is not a job offer by PMBI but only facilitates an opportunity for such registrants to connect with Entrepreneurs. Such pharmacists can separately apply for opening a new Jan Aushadhi Kendra themselves by applying at https://onlineapp.pmbi.co.in/ link.
8. In additionall State Pharmacy Councils may be shared the details of 2200+ PACS looking for the pharmacists so that interested applicants can connect with PACS. The list is enclosed.
9. It is also requested to nominate state wise coordinators who can tie up with our Marketing Officers/Sr. Marketing Officers (List enclosed) so that PACS can be provided details of such pharmacists and Jan Aushadhi Kendras can be opened by PACS.
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn