Under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Government of India Healthcare goods manufacturing and services Company with headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. HLL is a world leader in the fields of contraceptives, hospital products, and healthcare services. eight production facilities, four subsidiary or joint venture businesses, and twenty one regional offices. HLL exports goods to more than 85 nations. In addition, HLL offers diagnostic and healthcare services, contracting and consulting services for healthcare infrastructure projects, and consulting services for the purchase of medical supplies and equipment in the healthcare industry. As a result, HLL is positioned as a provider of comprehensive healthcare solutions that cares for the general welfare of society.
Name of Post: Junior Scientist (QA)
Department: HLL Corporate R & D Centre
- QA/ QC activities towards production of the Sterile Medical Devices/formulations/diagnostics.
- Preparation of Quality Manual, technical files, Clinical Evaluation records, Product dossier, Site master file, Risk management, Validation documents and Stability records in line with the national & international regulations.
- Coordination for the Qualification of Lab & Production Equipments
- Coordinating with Regulatory affairs Department for manufacturing License and associated product approvals
- Supervising and training the Quality operators for GMP, GLP and Documentation practices
- Review and approve batch records, SOPs, change controls, validation reports and equipment qualification for clinical trial materials.
- Coordinate with cross functions for internal audit schedule, Audit findings and corrective actions and preparation of audit compliance report.
Maximum Age: 40 years as on 01.05.2023
Basic pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement): Rs.20000 – 40000/-
Gross Salary: Rs.36940.00/- (in the minimum the range)
Qualification: Essential: M.Pharm (Quality Assurance)
No other specializations in M.Pharm will be considered
Post Qualification Experience Essential: 3 years experience in quality assurance (pharma/medical devises)
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Contract Type: Executive – Contract
Employment Fraction: Full-time
- Applications not in the prescribed format will not be considered for selection process and no further communication will be sent separately.
- Application Format can be downloaded from the website.
- Job title and Reference code should be clearly mentioned in the Application form
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For applying for the post, candidates can send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
** (Application in the prescribed format, CV, Copies of All Education & Experience certificates, Salary Slip etc.)
Last Date: 24.05.2023
Connect with Us