Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
Position: eClinical Coordinator
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based eClinical Coordinator to join our Data Management / eClinical team. By working with the eClinical Project Manager and other team members, these professionals ensure the accuracy of data that is reported by patients for clinical studies. If you are detail-oriented, and enjoy a predictable and standardized work environment, this could be the opportunity for you. As new hires, eClinical Coordinators go through an extensive onboarding and training process, which prepares them to become experts in their field.
1. Assist the Project Manager in system design and set-up;
2. Create study specific documents;
3. Track and provide key study metrics and project monitoring;
4. Work with clients in obtaining requirements and responding to inquiries;
5. Other assigned projects and tasks.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word;
2. Knowledge of medical terminology;
3. 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.