To fill up the vacancies among the sanctioned contractual posts under the National Health Mission as per the Project Implementation Plan as well as the National AYUSH Mission and the Maharashtra State Medical Supplies Procurement Authority apart from the National Civil Health Mission and the National Health Mission Advertisement of various vacancies in the program at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in It is being published on the website. Following are the general instructions/information regarding the procedure to apply online.
Post: Public Health Manager – 113 posts
Online application should be submitted in the prescribed manner after going through all the instructions carefully. Based on the information given in the application, the eligibility/disqualification of the candidate will be checked and based on that, he/she will be included in the further selection process. However, acceptance of the application or inclusion in the further selection process will not mean that the candidate is eligible for that contractual post. If at any time during the selection process or after the selection it is found that the applicant does not possess the prescribed qualification or is disqualified for any reason, the candidature or selection of such candidate will be canceled immediately.
Place of Posting: Any Corporations / Councils in Maharashtra
Age (Upper Limit): 18 to 38 years for Open category, 18 to 43 years for reserved categories
Total No of Posts: 113 (SC-13, ST-8, VJ-A- 4, NTB-1, NTC-5, NTD-3, SBC-3, OBC – 20, EWS- 13, OPEN-43)
Essential Qualification : M.B.B.S or Graduate in Health Sciences (B.D.S/B.A.M.S/B.H.M. S/B.U.M.S/B.P.Th/Nu rsing Basic /(P.B.Bsc)/B.Pharm/+ MPH/MHA/MBA in Health Care Adminstration
Essential Experience : Preference will be given to experienced person
Remuneration (In Rs.) : 32,000/-
1) Detailed and accurate details regarding educational qualification should be recorded.
2) Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification required for the post on the last date of submission of online application.
3) The date on which the requisite educational qualification was obtained is required in the application. (Date of Declaration of Result) Mentioning
4) If the final year certificate contains grade or category mention then get it certified by the concerned institution after converting it into marks and upload the original copy online and submit it during the scrutiny if you are eligible for selection.
5) If the percentage of marks mentioned in the educational certificate does not match with the percentage shown in the application, such applications will be rejected.
6) Original certificates / documents regarding all the educational qualification mentioned in the application should be uploaded online and it will be mandatory to submit it during the screening if you are eligible for selection. During the scrutiny of the selection process, the application will not be considered if the required educational qualification mark sheet and the information mentioned in the online form do not match. Approved) must be obtained from a recognized university. Educational Qualification / qualification obtained from similar University will be considered.
7) The educational qualification/eligibility required for the contractual post is “University Grants Commission (UGC)
8) Medical / Paramedical posts for which registration with the concerned Medical / Paramedical Council is mandatory. Such applicants are required to upload the certificate registered with the concerned council online and submit it during the scrutiny if they are eligible for selection.
1) Experience will be considered only after obtaining the educational qualification prescribed for the contract post applied for. Accordingly experience prior to holding educational qualification should not be recorded. It will not be taken into account.
2) While mentioning the details of experience, the current appointment period to the first appointment period should be mentioned only.
3) While mentioning the details of experience, the details of the office from which the experience certificate is obtained should be mentioned in the form. Without experience certificate, the said experience will not be considered. The experience certificate should clearly mention the period of experience.
4) While mentioning the details of experience, the date of joining and the date of discharge should be mentioned correctly. Care should be taken to register both the dates as per the experience certificate. If any discrepancy is found, such experience will not be considered.
5) Experience relevant to the post for which the contract is applied for will be considered. Experience other than this will not be considered.
Computer qualification and others
The details of holding MSCIT certificate should be mentioned.
Certificate of Small Family
1) Candidates will be required to follow small family policy as per government policy.
2) Also the said small family certificate should be uploaded while filling the online form and the candidate must submit the small family certificate during the screening if he/she is eligible for selection.
3) Sample certificate of said small family is attached.
Online Payment of Application Fee
The applicant has to pay the fee as per the selected post in this phase.
1) Application fee will be Rs.300/- for open category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved category candidates.
2) In case of applying for more than one contract post, a separate fee will be charged for each post and it is mandatory to pay the combined fee through the payment gateway provided by the system online.
3) Application fee is non-refundable.
Submit online application.
After completion of stage-1 to stage-6, the application should be submitted by clicking on the link of stage-7.
Take a print out of the submitted application form
After submitting the application, you can print the submitted application form from step 8.
1) On the last date of online application submission i.e. Candidate’s age as on 11th September 2023 should be within the age limit prescribed in the advertisement for each contract post.
2) The maximum age limit for unreserved category candidates will be 38 years and for reserved category candidates the maximum age limit will be 43 years.
3) Also General Administration Department, Government Decision dated March 03, 2023. Maximum age limit in all categories will be relaxed by 2 years till 31st December 2023.
4) Maximum age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for the employees currently working on contract basis in National Health Mission. However, it is mandatory to submit a certificate to that effect signed by the current Head of Office during document verification.
Other general instructions regarding application form
1) Applicants who are applying online should upload the original copy of marriage registration certificate if married and gazette document if name change and submit it during verification if they are eligible for selection.
2) The date of birth mentioned in the Madhyamik Schalant Pariksha (SSC) certificate should be mentioned in the application only.
3) Information about gender, marital status should be mentioned accurately in the application.
4) Candidates are required to mention their valid Email ID / Alternate Email ID, Current Mobile Number / Alternate Mobile Number in the application form. Intimation regarding verification of original documents will be given through email to the eligible candidates for selection from eligible/ineligible list as per requirement. Also, the list of eligible candidates will be published on the website in order of merit among the eligible candidates. Therefore, the email IDs will remain active till the recruitment process is completed and it will be the responsibility of the candidates to check the emails periodically. Also the list of eligible/disqualified candidates regarding contract recruitment and necessary instructions and corrections regarding contract recruitment from time to time at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and nbmrecruitment. will be published on the website maha-arogya.com. For this it is also mandatory for the candidate to visit the website from time to time.
5) Is the candidate a resident of Maharashtra state or how? It needs to be mentioned. If so, the prescribed Domicile Certificate must be uploaded online and submitted during the screening if you are eligible for selection.
6) Candidate should mention his religion and caste details correctly. Candidates falling under reserved category 4 should upload the prescribed certificate online and submit it during the screening if they are eligible for selection. If the reserved category candidate does not submit the caste certificate, the application of such candidate will not be considered. Take note of this.
7) Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, Freed Castes and Nomadic Tribes, Special Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections category should upload the required non creamy layer certificate of the current year online and submit it during the screening if they are eligible for selection. Otherwise the applications of such candidates will be rejected.
8) Candidates applying from Economically Weaker Category should upload the EWS Certificate online and submit it during the screening if they are eligible for selection.
9) Applicant should mention his present address and permanent address correctly.
1. Candidates are required to fill the application received through the link provided.
2. National Health Mission, National Civil Health Mission, National Ayush Mission are independent missions. Due to this, the services and benefits payable to the employees working in National Health Mission and National Civil Health Mission will not be available to the selected employees of Maharashtra State Medical Supplies Procurement Authority and National Ayush Mission.
3. All candidates should note that post or hand paid applications will not be accepted for the post.
4. All the necessary instructions and information regarding the said contract recruitment process will be published on the official website of the health department from time to time, for this it is mandatory for the candidates to visit arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and https://nhmrecruitment.maha arogya.com to get the information. will remain | No candidate will be contacted personally in connection with the recruitment.
5. The possibility of change in the number of vacant contractual posts and reservation mentioned in the advertisement cannot be ruled out.
6. The posts mentioned in the advertisement are purely casual and they are not regular posts of the state government. This post has nothing to do with the post of the state government and the candidate will not be able to demand adjustment to the regular post of the state government.
7. The salary for the post of Clerk as mentioned in the advertisement is the consolidated remuneration.
8. Government / Semi-Government Retired Officer (Retired Person) will be paid remuneration as per General Administration Department, Government Decision dated 17.12.2016.
9. Candidates who have applied for the post of District Collector and are eligible for appointment will be posted in any district of the state as per requirement.
Last Date :11th September, 2023