Attention aspiring professionals in the healthcare industry! Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) is on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We are excited to announce an opportunity for the role of General Manager Quality Control, available on Deputation/Contractual basis.
If you possess the skills and expertise to ensure top-notch quality standards in the medical field, we invite as a General Manager Quality Control you to apply and be part of our dynamic organization. Seize this chance to contribute to the healthcare sector while advancing your career with UPMSCL. Apply now and embark on a fulfilling journey with us!
|General manager (Quality Control)
|No. of Post
|Applicant must have full time M.Pharma/MD Degree from UGC recognized Indian University
|Post Qualification Experience
|1. Applicant must have minimum 10 years of overall work experience.
2. out of which 5+ years of experience in quality control of medical supplies
|Monthly fixed honoraria Slab (INR)
|Rs. 78,800- 1,40,000
Pay Matrix -12 (in case of Deputation)
|Mode of Recruitment
|The position is on offer on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by the UPMSC
For Contractual Positions are eligible for 3% annual increment upto max limit. If any selected candidate has last drawn salary is more than entry level of above structure, in this case offer may be increased by giving 3% hike on the last drawn salary but subject to max.
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates must send their application form in the prescribed format along with self attested relevant document by speed post/registered AD from Indian Postal Department by mentioning on the envelop “ Application for the (Post Name)” to, GM (AHL), SUDA Bhawan 7/23 sector -7 Gomti nagar extension, Lucknow PIN:226010. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained.
[Please Note: Attached CV with application form shall be interpreted only for the additional information, and eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the application form. Any claim to take into consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.]
2. Application not received on prescribed format will be rejected. Application format may be download from the website:- www.upmsc.in
a) Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation
b) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
c) In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, UPMSCL is NOT responsible in such cases.
d) The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
e) Candidates should send duly filled Application Form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience and Age etc.
f) Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to retain one copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
h) Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, are liable to be summarily rejected.
i) Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
3. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation. In case of selection of the candidate on deputation, NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of interview.
4. Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
5. Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof issued by the competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
6. For open market positions it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
7. UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
8. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the U.P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates
9. Please note January 01, 2024 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
10. Personal Interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
11. Maximum 10 candidates shall be shortlisted for final interview, in case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary evaluation process will be decided for short listing best 10 candidates for final interview
Preliminary Evaluation Process for Merit list
a) Highest Percentage Marks obtain in Essential Qualification (5 Marks)
b) Having Desirable Qualification (5 Marks)
c) Working Experience (10 Marks)
12. UPMSCL will not provide any transportation or transportation cost to the eligible candidates for to attend personal interview
13. Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions based on the personal interview only.
|Notification and Application form
|Last Date to Apply
|February 23, 2024, at 05.00 PM
|Walk-In Interview for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma in Manufacturing & Packaging Department at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at District Health & Family Welfare Society
|Applications are Invited as a Project Research Scientist-I at Punjab University
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at ECHS Ployclinic Ahmednagar
|Pharmacist (05 Post) Recruitment at ECHS Polyclinic Jalandhar
|Pharmacist Recruitment under Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (13 Posts) at ECHS Polyclinic – B. Pharma/ D. Pharma can Apply
|Opportunity for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma as a Project Technical Support III at SJRI
|Vacancy for Pharmacist (18 Posts) at District Health Society – Apply Now
|Vacancy for Pharmacist Post at ECHS Polyclinic Kolkata
|Career Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow at Institute of Life Science (ILS)
|ECHS Polyclinic Invites Applications as a Pharmacist
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn