District Health & Family welfare samiti, paschim Medinipore will engage personnel for the position of as stated below under NUHM, Department of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of West Bengal, purely on contractual basis
Name of Post: Pharmacist (NUHM)
No. of Post: 04 (UR-02; SC-01; ST-01)
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/ Per Month
- The Candidate should have Two years Diploma Pharmacy (D. pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of west Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- Weightage will be given for higher qualification. The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal.
Age (as on 01.01.2023): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2023 with age relaxation for ST, SC, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates as per Govt. Norms.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall liable to be cancelled.
- If proper signature and photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also to be cancelled.
- The essential criteria mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must be completed on or before the first date of online application.
- Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required essential qualification for the above mentioned positions, till the first date of online application.
- Ph.D/ M.Phil will not be included in the experience period (wherever applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued on or before the first date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only will be acceptable (wherever applicable).
- Hard copy / Print copy of online registration form may be downloaded from the link http://hr.wbhealth.sov.in/Index.aspx-> ‘Application Print’ and should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. No need to send hard copy / print copy of the online registration form by post.
- On-line registration no. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the online registration no. in future.
- Marking after rounding off up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
- (i) Last date of registration & Fees Payment: 30th March,2023 (ii) Full submission of application form : Midnight of 31st of March, 2023.
- ” The candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
- The decision of the competent authorities regarding the recruitment is final.
- The competent authorities may cancel the recruitment process at any stage of the selection process.
- Any corrigendum or addendum notice, date, time venue of interview, short listing of candidate or any other notice in this regard will be published in the following website. http://www. wbhealth.gov.in.
Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in the Department’s website from 11 am of 17.03.2023 till Midnight of 31.03 .2023 for the mentioned post. Only online applications will be accepted” Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
Application fees of Rs.100/- for General categories and Rs.50/- for Reserve categories have to be deposited through online mode only. The amount is non-refundable.Notification Apply Now