AIIMS Nagpur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
|1. Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognised University/Institution
2. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
|Experience in manufacture/ storage/testing of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
|Between 21-27 years of age.
A non-refundable application fee is required to be paid only in online/digital mode. Applications without the prescribed fee (unless exempted) shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination. The application fee applicable to various categories is as follow:-
1. General, OBC, EWS and Exserviceman – Rs 1000/-
2. SC, ST – Rs 800/-
3. PwBD – NIL
General Instructions to Candidates:
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules / Regulations framed under the Act. The matter of technical resignation is under consideration at the administrative ministry and admissible benefits, if any, will be discharged as per the decision of the ministry.
2. On appointment, in addition to pay, selected candidates will be entitled to other allowances and service benefits i.e. DA, HRA (or accommodation), TA, Leave, LTC, NPS, Employee Health Scheme etc. as admissible to employees of AIIMS Nagpur.
3. All the appointees are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the employees of AIIMS Nagpur.
Without prejudice to criminal/legal/disciplinary action, the candidate is liable to be disqualified from the CBT/recruitment process on account of the following:-
(a) Using unfair means during the CBT/recruitment process; or
Violating any of the instructions given in the e-Admit Card; or(c) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or(d) Misbehaving in the examination hall / place of document verification (DV); or
(e) Damaging infrastructure/equipment in the examination hall/place of DV; or
(f) Obstructing the conduct of examination/recruitment process; or(g) Instigating other candidates to boycott the examination / DV process; or
(h) Making statements which are incorrect or false, suppressing material information, submitting fabricated documents, etc. or(i) Any other inappropriate and undisciplined behaviour during the process.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
5. In case, any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this recruitment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and/or action, as deemed fit, may be taken against him/her by the appointing authority.
6. Date of birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Institute for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
7. Candidates should note that their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the document submitted by them is verified by AIIMS Nagpur.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw any communication made to the candidate.
9. The Executive Director, AIIMS Nagpur reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the recruitment process/test/interview.
11. Communication with candidates regarding recruitment process will be made through email ID provided by them in their online application form.13. All the information related to the recruitment will be published on the website of AIIMS Nagpur (http://aiimsnagpur.edu.in). Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of AIIMS Nagpur for updates related to the recruitment.
12. In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, candidates may contact: email@example.com. Candidate must mention his/her Application ID and Post applying/applied for in the Subject line of e-mail. They may also call on 07103-295590 on working days (between 09.00 AM – 5.00 PM).
13. All the records related to this recruitment will be preserved up to 6 months from the date of declaration of result and thereafter, these shall stand destroyed except for selected candidates and matter pending in Hon’ble CAT/Court.
14. Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Court/Tribunal having jurisdiction over Nagpur (Maharashtra).
Last of Apply – 30 day from the date of publication of advertisement