South 24 Parganas District Health & Family Welfare Samity will engage different personnel for the vacant posts of different programmes under the National Health Mission for different Blocks & Municipalities under South 24 Parganas District purely on contractual basis.
Name of Post: Pharmacist
No of posts: 6 [UR-3; SC-1, OBC(A)-1, ST-1]
Minimum Qualification: The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacists under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Weightage will be given for higher qualification The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet. The applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
Age Limit (as of 1st January): Minimum 18 years Maximum 40 years
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- pm
Selection Process: Academic Score (Pharmacy – Diploma/ Degree) & Computer Test (Qualifying Marks – Minimum 50%)
Candidates will have to submit the complete online printed application (online computer generated) with all relevant documents (self-attested) in hard copies by hand along with demand draft at the time of Document Verification which will be intimated in due time.
General Information for the Applicants / Candidates
- Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms arc liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ from the original testimonials, that application shall liable to be cancelled .
- If proper signature and photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also liable to be cancelled.
- The Essential Qualification mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection.
- The originals of each of the following documents stated below must be brought for verification whenever asked for:
- Photo proof identity card ( Any one- Passport / Voter Card / AADI1AR Card / PAN Card ).
- Proof of Address (Any one Passport / Voter 10 Card / AAD1IAR Card).
- Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate).
- Caste Category Certificate (if any). In case of SC, ST, 013C Candidates (category A or B) must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- All mark sheets starting from Secondary onwards.
- Computer Education certificate /documents should be submitted as per requirement.
- All the experience certificate issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from oldest to latest.
- Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for any post as mentioned above, till the last date of online application.
- Experience certificate must consist of Name of the post, Employer’s Name, Employee’s Name, Date of Joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) otherwise his/her experience will be treated as invalid. Appointment letter/ joining letter / Pay statement will not be treated as experience certificate.
- On-line Registration Number should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line Registration no. in future.
- No rounding off marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
- Applicant must mention their On-line Registration number, Name of the Candidate, Name of the post and Caste category at the back of the demand draft. The printed hard copy of the filled up on-line application form ol the candidate anil the required testimonials (self attestation) with the Demand Draft in original need to be submitted at the lime of document verification whenever asked for. The amount taken in the form of Demand Draft will not be refunded.
- Candidate have to submit self attested photocopies of all the relevant mark sheets, Degree/Pass certificates and relevant documents along with print copy of on-line application and Demand Draft in original at the time of document verification process by physical presence of the candidate as per the notification by hand. Original Documents need to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Candidates who have passed through Distance Learning Course/Open University (from any Universities of West Bengal) will be entertained if the registration or the Institute is recognized by UGC / State Education Board/ West Bengal Council/ Indian Council. Only the Degree/Diploma from the UGC approved Institute will be acceptable (Recognition certificate of the Institution/ University need to be produce at the time of Document verification).
- The Higher Secondary (10+2) percentage of marks will be calculated as per the norms of the Council or equivalent Board. Marks will be calculated on the basis of 2 languages and 3 compulsory elective Subjects (Total 5 Subjects)only as per marks sheet of the Council/ Board, whichever applicable (if the total obtained marks is not provided in the mark sheet).
University Marks in case of Graduation and Post Graduation will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in all the University Examinations.
- Place of posting may be changed as per the vacancy or requirement at the time of joining of that particular post.
- The recruitment process including scoring for the different posts will be done as per the relevant Terms of Reference (TOR) issued by the Competent Authority or the District Level Selection Committee (NHM) which is applicable for that particular post.
- Wrong entry in the online application ( lower marks or higher marks ), any mismatch with the originals, applications will be treated as cancelled during any stage in the selection process.
- In case of any anomalies or discrepancies found with the requirements or originals of the applicant the Competent Authority may cancel the candidate in any stage of the selection process even and after selection /engagement.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection process & recruitment is final.
Eligible candidate should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Departmental Website (wbhealth.gov.in/recruitment) from 29.04.2023 to 08.05.2023 for the mentioned posts. Only online application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Any eligible candidates willing to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate application and separate demand draft for each post accordingly.
Application fees of Rs. 100/- (50% for reserved categories) are to be paid in the form of Demand Draft issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of” District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas ” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
All the essential and desirable qualification must be completed on or before the date of online application. Hard copy need not to send to the office of the Undersigned. Printed on line application form and the self attested photocopies of the essential testimonials along with original Demand Draft need to be submitted at the time of documents submission & verification, which will be intimated later.
Connect with Us