As per approval issued by Mission Director, National Health Mission, the District Health and Family Welfare Samity & Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Murshidabad is inviting applications for recruitment of different Contractual posts under National Health Mission (NHM) through District Level Selection Committee-NHM, Murshidabad. Eligible candidates may apply only through online application.
Name of Post: Pharmacist – NUHM (National Urban Health Mission)
No. of Post: 08 (UR-04, ST-01, SC-02, OBC-A-01)
Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 22000.00 (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand) per month.
Age as on 1st January 2023: Maximum age limit- 40 years (Age relaxation allowable as per Government norms)
Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman applicants as per Government guidelines. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PWD applicants.
Educational Qualification & Essential Criteria Minimum Qualification :
The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D- Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Weightage will be given for higher qualification
The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have
efficiency in computers including MS office and internet.
The applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal.
- To maintain records of all drugs, equipments and other consumables of U-PHC along with proper inventory mechanisms.
- Dispensing drugs to the patients in U-PHC.
- To participate in UHND and special outreach camps.
- To assist Medical Officers for providing OPD services.
- To place indent for refilling of drugs and other consumables of U- PHC in regular interval.
- Pharmacist should be careful during indenting of drugs and consumables for U-PHC so that adequate buffer stocks are maintained in anticipation of a sudden health emergency and outbreak.
- To ensure that the Community Health Worker (FTS, HHW & ASHA) under the U-PHC have adequate drug stocks/ kits.
- Organize and participate in different national health programme.
- To attend different meetings, seminars / workshops
- Any other work assigned by the Medical Officer.
- Please visit official website of Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of West Bengal, i.e. wbhealth.gov.in ; then on your left side of Home page, under E Governance go to “Online Recruitment”, and click “Online Recruitment”, from where the Home page of Online Recruitment will open. Then for the specific post start filling up application form, first step is ‘continue registration’, and finally ‘continue after registration’ form fill up.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Be extremely careful in filling up the Application Form.
- Online applications will start from 14.04.2023 11 AM.
- Last date of Registration: 23.04.2023 up to 12:00 Hrs. midnight
- Last date of Application fees: 23.04.2023 up to 12:00 Hrs. midnight.
- Last date of Final Submission: 25.04.2023 up to 12:00 Hrs. midnight.
- No Application will be allowed to be submitted after 25.04.2023.
- Date of verification of documents — will be published from time to time in website
- Date of interview — will be published from time to time in website
- Candidates should apply only one time for one post through on-line. Duplicate submission of application through online in same post will not be accepted.
- Candidates should note that improperly filled up and/or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Read instructions carefully about photographs, signature etc.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in this general instructions guideline and on the wbhealth.gov.in website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Numbers provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by DHFWS through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- Qualification/s as stated in the above table must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement. If it is found during verification of testimonials at any stage that the candidate has acquired Qualification/s, at any date after the date of publication of this advertisement, his/her Candidature, shall be summarily rejected.
- Period of engagement will be initially up to 31s1 March’ 2024. (It may/will be extended further subject to satisfactory performance in current and subsequent Financial year/s)
- Working Experience will be calculated as the period from the date obtaining the required qualifications (for the specific mentioned positions) till the last date of online submission. In Experience certificate period of work done actually should be mentioned clearly otherwise it will be rejected. Only joining report will not be treated as an experience certificate.
- Before final selection, shortlisted candidates belonging to the SC, ST, OBC-A, and OBC- B categories will be directed to furnish original certificate issued by competent authority
- Online registration number generated at the time of online application must be retained by all applicants for future reference. Office of the undersigned is not liable to give any information regarding the online registration number in future.
- After Uploading Online Application, the Applicant must take a printout of filled in application. The Print out of the applications with all testimonials should be submitted at the time of verifications by the shortlisted candidates. The applicants will have to follow the website for all information/instructions pertaining to the recruitment process.
- If the proper signature & photograph of the candidates is/are not uploaded at the time of online applications, that application shall be rejected.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned at the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to claim for selection.
- Application fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) or Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) should be deposited online for each post following Government guidelines. The online deposition of application fees can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface. If the payment is successful, the candidate will have to login again using application ID and Date of Birth for the final submission application and complete process ‘Continue after registration’.
- No TA/DA is admissible for candidates.
- Candidates are instructed to follow the website (wbhealth.gov.in & murshidabad.gov.in) regularly for any future reference, information/instructions pertaining to the recruitment process.
- Age will be calculated as on 01/01/2023 (1st January 2023).
- Candidates will not be allowed to edit after submission of the online application.
- Hardcopy, printed copy of the online registration form should be retained by all applicants for document verification purposes. Without registration form no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the recruitment is final. The recruitment committee reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof and the decision of the committee is final.
- All previous panels for Murshidabad, if any related to these posts only, are hereby cancelled.
Last date of Registration: 23.04.2023 up to 12:00 Hrs. midnight
Connect with Us