The Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi, oversees the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, which includes the Central Ayurveda Research Institute in Bengaluru as one of its peripheral institutes. The Institute is divided into three sections: the Survey of Medicinal Plants Unit (SMPU), the Drug Standardisation Research Unit (DSRU), and the Clinical Research Unit (CRU). The needy public is successfully served by CARI by receiving OPD consultations, free Ayurvedic medications, simple diagnostics, Panchakarma, and Yoga in the hospital and through outreach camps in the neighbourhood. There are now ongoing research projects on a number of common disorders, such as Covid 19, as well as in botany.
Pharmacist (Through outsourcing) at CARI Bengaluru
No of post: 01
Essential: a) Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm. (Ay.) from a recognized University/institution with two years experience in a recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharm. (Ay.)
Age: Not exceeding 27 years as on the date of the Written Test (relaxable as per Govt, of India rules)
Remuneration per Month: Rs. 26,910/-per month
SRF (Chemistry) at CARI Bengaluru
No of post: 01
Essential: Post Graduation in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institution.
Desirable: Knowledge of ASU drug standardization and analytical techniques. Handling of instruments like HPTLC, HPLC, GC, LC-MS etc. Drafting of scientific documents/ articles/ reports etc., Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years.
Remuneration per Month: Rs. 35,000/- + 27% HRA per Month.
Note: For posts at Bengaluru including colleges, test/ interview will be conducted at CARI, Bengaluru on 18.05.2023 at 10.00 AM. For posts at Belgaum and Kottakkal, interviews will be conducted at respective colleges on the same date.
- Age will be determined as on the dated of Written Test. Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Govt, of India rules.
- The Appointment is initially for period of six months, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The Engagement will be purely on Contractual basis and Co terminus with the Project / Programme And no Claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
- The Applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self-attested Certificates, Marks cards, Caste certificate and Experience certificates etc., (along with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate. The personnel selected through this interview may also be deployed in other projects of the Institute as per requirement.
- The Application Format for submission may be downloaded from Councils website or Institutes website ccras.nic.in / cari.gov.in or can be collected personally from the CARI, Bengaluru office during working hrs. Between 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
- Assistant Director In-charge, CARI, Bengaluru reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Before submitting the application, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respect.
Connect with Us