The Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) in Assam’s Kokrajhar District is home to the Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar. The primary goal of CIT is to fulfil the aspirations of the Bodo People in relation to their cultural identity, language, education, and overall economic development of the region. In addition, CIT aims to provide Bodo youths with the necessary technical and vocational training in order to produce the necessary manpower to stimulate this region’s economic growth and integrate the Bodo People into the mainstream of Technical and Vocational Education. It is a centrally funded institute run by the Indian government’s Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Name of Post: Pharmacist
No. of Post: 1 UR
Pay Level as per 7th CPC: 5
Max. Age limit in years: 30 Years
Prescribed Minimum Educational Qualification/ Experience:
Essential: i) Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks plus 02 years of relevant experience.
Three years Diploma (after 10+2) in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks plus 03 years of relevant experience.
ii) Should be registered as a ‘Pharmacist’ under the Pharmacy Act,1948. Desirable: Proficiency in the use of computer office applications, M.S. Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format as provided in the online recruitment portal (cit.ac.in).
- An application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC, ST and PwD) is to be paid through online mode only.
- The candidates should go through all the instructions and recruitment rules carefully before applying and ensure that they mandatorily fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Their candidature at any stage of the recruitment process will be provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post.
- The candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the online application form as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after the submission of application. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to the rejection of their candidature.
- The qualification and experience etc. are as per the recruitment rules, 2021 for non-teaching staff of CIT Kokrajhar notified by the Ministry of Education (F. No.7-3/2020-TS. VII, GoI, MoE dated 30-11-2021).
- The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application form mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applications submitted without uploading self-attested copies of required certificates/testimonials are liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum required qualifications and experiences etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
- The institute reserves the right to fix criteria for short-listing of eligible applicants to be called for interview/selection so as to restrict the numbers of applicant to a reasonable limit.
- Persons serving in Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Organization, are also required to submit the applications in the online portal by uploading the copy of the No Objection Certificate (NOC). However, this will be treated as the advance copy. These applicants should forward the printout of completed application along with the hard copy of the NOC THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL within 10 days of the last date of submission of Application Form to the Registrar, Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Balagaon, Kokrajhar, BTR, Assam 783370. The candidate will have to clearly superscribe “Application for the post of _” on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for screening test/interview.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of screening test/interview for verification.
- The appointment of the selected candidates is subjected to be found physically fit and sound in health for the service in the Institute which shall be examined through medical examination by Medical Board/Senior Medical Officer/Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The Medical examination shall be undertaken before joining the post.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence/interim enquiries whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates in connection with process of selection/interview including reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any manner would result in disqualification of the candidature.
- The applicants are instructed to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum, etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
- Any disputes regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Assam, Guwahati.
- The last date of receipt of online application is 25.06.2023 (till midnight).
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Connect with Us