A premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj is the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an independent body under the Union Ministry of Rural Development. It is regarded as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence and, via interconnected training, research, and consulting operations, it develops the skills of rural development bureaucrats, elected PRI representatives, bankers, NGOs, and other stakeholders. In Telangana state’s historic city of Hyderabad, the Institute is situated. 2008 marked the Golden Jubilee Year of the NIRD&PR’s founding. This Institute has a North-Eastern Regional Centre in Guwahati, Assam, in addition to its main campus in Hyderabad, to serve the needs of the NE-region.
Name of Post: Pharmacist
Mode of Recruitment: On Contract Basis
No. of Positions: One
Duration: One year
Essential Qualification: Bachelor in Pharmacy
Experience: Five years experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: 30 years
Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- An application fee of Rs.300/- plus applicable taxes should be paid by General/OBC/EWS candidates through Pay Fee (SB Collect). No application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidate seeking exemption of application fee under SC/ST/PWD category shall require to upload the necessary Caste/PWD category certificate. Otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/
- The offered assignment is purely on contractual basis and does not envisage any form of regular appointment at NIRDPR in future.
- Age, experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the date of this notification i.e. 08.06.2023. Clear quality attested photostats copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Number of vacancies are indicative. It may increase/decrease as per actual requirement of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement
- The selection will be at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Date, time and venue of written test/interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview or both as applicable and no TA / DA will be given for attending the written test/Interview.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for written test/Interview.
- In case of any inadvertence in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of engagement letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Candidates may regularly visit the website for further information/ updates, if any.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- The final results shall be communicated to the selected candidates only.
- Last date for submission of online application is 23.06.2023. (within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)