One of the oldest systems of healthcare is ayurveda. The ancient Vedic scriptures provide sporadic mentions to Ayurvedic remedies and related medical and health topics.The Atharva-veda primarily deals with in-depth Ayurvedic knowledge. For this reason, Ayurveda is regarded as an outgrowth of Atharva Veda. The medical system known as Ayurveda developed in India with a logical foundation and has persisted as a unique system of practise up to the present day. The foundational ideas around which the Ayurvedic system is built are generally constant throughout time and do not alter with age. These are grounded in intrinsic causes and human actors: The Atharva Veda is credited with giving rise to Ayurveda because it lists numerous ailments and their cures. Later, during the Samhita period (6th century BC–7th century AD), when a variety of canonical works were published by various authors and evidence of organised medical treatment was present, there was a methodical growth of the science.
Name of Post: Pharmacy Manager
No. of Post: 01 (UR)
Qualification: Persons working in analogous posts OR 5 years of experience in Level 6 of the Pay Matrix / 10 years of experience in Level 4 of the Pay Matrix as Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager in any Central/ State Government Institutions/ PSU with education qualification and experience as prescribed under Direct recruitment.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years in case of deputationists as on last date of receipt of application.
FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT:
i. B.Pharma (Pharmaceutics/B.Pharma (Ay))
ii. 5 years’ experience of large-scale manufacturing/ company Institute/ Hospital and exposure to GMP and related regulatory experience.
i. PG degree/Diploma in Materials Management. M.Pharma in Ayurveda.
iii. Related experience should be preferably in Ayurveda manufacturing unit.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years for Direct recruitment (Relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC, serving Central /State Govt./ Govt. Autonomous organization in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Salary: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + (GP) Rs. 4600/- (Level 7)
Application Fees: Application Fee is payable online only through SBI Collect portal as given below, as per the instruction attached separately at Annexure-A:
o Group A posts with GP ₹5400/- and above (Level-10 of the Pay Matrix and above): ₹1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and ₹500/- for SC/ST candidates.
o Group B & C posts with GP ₹4600/- and below (Level-7 of the Pay Matrix and below): ₹500/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and ₹250/- for SC/ST candidates.
- No application fee applicable for Physically Handicapped candidates and candidates applying for Deputation post.
- Applications not supported by the appropriate copy of certificate for claiming fee relaxation under reserved category (under Application Fee relaxation) fee amount will be as applicable for General/Unreserved posts.
- In case a candidate is applying for more than one post, application fee will be paid separately for each post applied for.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, including fee paid after closing date of receipt of applications.
- Candidate must attach a printout of Fee submission confirmation generated from SBI Collect portal and Transaction Reference No. must be mentioned in the application at place provided for this purpose.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website https://aiia.gov.in as per the following Applications formats:
Application Form – II : For Direct Recruitment
Application Form – III : For Deputation posts
- Candidate must sign in the application form.
- Application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) in prescribed format by Govt. of India, the supporting documents along with non-refundable. Application Fee should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ on DIRECT/DEPUTATION BASIS” by registered/Speed-Post to:
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road,
New Delhi – 110076
Last Date to Apply: 20 April 2023Notification Application Form Application Form