Welcome to an exciting opportunity to join the healthcare team at Govt. Medical College & Govt. General Hospital! We are actively seeking dedicated and skilled pharmacists to contribute to our mission of providing top-notch healthcare services to our community. This recruitment initiative aims to bring talented professionals on board who are passionate about making a meaningful impact on the well-being of individuals.
At Govt. Medical College & Govt. General Hospital, we recognize the critical role pharmacists play in ensuring the safe and effective use of medications. As we continue to expand our services and enhance patient care, we are committed to attracting qualified individuals who share our commitment to excellence.
No. of Post
09 Government General Hospital (GGH)
1. Must possess SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by Govt. of A.P
2. Pass in D. Pharma / B. Pharma(or)
3. Intermediate vocational course in Pharmacy recognized by Government of AP
4. Must be registered with the A.P. Pharmacy Council.
5. In case of candidate possess both D. Pharma and B. Pharma, the maximum percentage secured in any of the above shall be considered.
Upper age limit is 42 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01.07.2023 as per G.O.Ms.No.105 GA (Ser-A) dept., dated.27.09.2021 with relaxations as applicable. Relaxations will be as follows: a. For SC, ST, BC and EWS candidates: 05 (Five) years. b. For Ex-service Men: 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces. c. For differently abled persons: 10 (Ten) years. d. Maximum age limit is 52 years with all relaxations put together.
Application Fee: Applicant must enclose a demand draft towards application processing fee in favour of Principal, Govt. Medical College, Paderu (if candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to enclose demand draft for each post and apply for each post separately) as given below :- (if candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to enclose transaction receipt for each post and apply for each post separately) as given below :
a) For OC candidates………………………………..=Rs.250/-
b) For SC/ST/BC Candidates………………………. =Rs.200/-
c) Physically challenged candidates =Exempted
Method of Selection
a. Total Marks: 100
b. 75% will be allocated for aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying examination or any other equivalent qualification.
c. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite Qualification as mentioned in the pass certificate. Weightage will be reckoned up date of notification as per Govt. Memo no.4274/D1/2013, HM&FW (D1) Dept., dt.10.07.2014
d. Weightage up to 15% will be given to the candidates working on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis including COVID-19 service as shown below subject to their Satisfactory service certified by the competent authority, as per GO Ms. No. 211, HM& FW (B2) Dept., Dt: 08.05.2021, GO Rt No.573 HM&FW (B2) dept.Dt.01.11.2021 and GO Rt No.07 HM&FW (B2) dept. Dt.06.01.2022. Govt.Memo.no. 3740784/B2/2020 of HM&FW (B2) Dept., dt.14.02.2022, Circular No.03/CHFW/2022, of CHFW, AP, dated.11.02.2022. If any individual work less than 6 months for covid, the weightage shall be 0.8 marks per completed month will be awarded.
e. Weightage to contract employment based on working area:
(i) @ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
(ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area
(iii) @ 1.0 marks per six months in urban areas
(iv) No weightage will be given for the services less than six months for Non-COVIDservice.
f. The COVID-19 weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/ Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by Government from time to time and certified by the controlling officers (DMHO / DCHS/Principal of GMC/Superintendent of GGH) to that effect. (Note: Certificates taken earlier are valid. If additional period of service is there, fresh certificate to that effect shall be obtained and enclosed)
g. The candidates claiming service weightage shall submit originalcontract/Outsourcing/ Honorarium service certificate in the enclosed proforma issued by competent authority along with copy of appointment orders. Applications without the service certificates as prescribed above will not be considered for service weightage. (Note: Certificates taken earlier are valid. If additional period of service is there, fresh certificate to that effect shall be obtained and enclosed)
h. Contract service will be reckoned up to the date of notification as per Govt. Memo no.4274/D1/2013, HM&FW (D1) Dept., dt.10.07.2014.
Tenure of Appointment and Important Conditions : The tenure for the contract/outsourcing posts is initially one year from the date of joining in the post and may be extended for further period as per the instructions issued by the Government from time to time. The District Selection Committee reserves all the rights to terminate the contract / outsourcing services of any candidate / candidates at any time with one month notice or as per directions of the Government from time to time.
Self-attested copies of the certificates to be enclosed to the filled in application:
1. SSC or its equivalent (for date of birth).
2. Pass certificates of qualifications prescribed for the posts concerned.
3. Proof of appearance for the qualifying examination where ever applicable.
4. Marks memos of all years of qualifying examination or its equivalent. In the absence of marks memos, marks will be calculated as per rules in force.
5. Valid certificate of registration in A.P.Para Medical Board/ Allied Health Care sciences / any other council constituted under the relevant rules for specific courses where ever applicable.
6. Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. In case of private study local candidature certificate for that particular 7 years period preceding the year of passing X class from competent authority in Form Appendix I certificate of residence prescribed vide Sub clause (ii) of clause (a) of para 7 of the Presidential Order (proforma is herewith enclosed). Candidates migrated from Telangana State shall submit their certificate of Local candidature as per GO No 132 & 133 dt: 13.06.2017. In the absence of the suitable certificate, the candidate will be considered as non-local and further action will be as per rules in force.
7. Copy of valid caste certificate(Latest). In case of non-submission of valid caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OC.
8. Latest EWS (Economically weaker sections) certificate issued by the competent authority in case of the EWS categories.
9. Certificate of disability issued in SADAREM.
10. Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS/ Principals of GMCs / Superintendent of GGH / Any competent authority who appointed the applicant) for claiming weight age for Contract/outsourcing/honorary service, in the absence of which the candidate will not be given service weightage (proforma is herewith enclosed).
11. Any other certificates as relevant and applicable. Note: Candidates must submit clear, visible documents (a to k of para.8), failing which application will be summarily rejected. Applications without the above documents will be summarily rejected.
Important information to candidates :
a. if selected, he/she should stay at the bonafide Head Quarters compulsorily.
b. If selected and appointed he / she should abide by the Government rules in force regularly from time to time.
c. Candidates are advised to follow official website of the district from time to time for further information.
d. Selected Candidates will be intimated about Counselling through their Registered Mobile Number and Email ID ‘s Submitted in their applications and through NIC Visakhapatnam official website.
a. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility in all aspects. Any candidate furnishing in-correct information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment & future recruitment.
b. The department is vested with duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the department will be sufficient for rendering such questionable means ground for debarment.
|Recruitment of Pharmacists (28 Posts) under Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB)
|Recruitment of Pharmacist Grade-II at APWP Hospitals – Apply Now
|Work Opportunity as a Medical Scribe at OG Healthcare – Freshers can Apply
|Career as a Pharmacovigilance Officer at PrimeVigilance – Apply Now
|Career Opportunity as Quality Assurance Executive at Zentiva
|Opportunity as a Quality Assurance Officer at Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.
|NHSRC Hiring: Junior Consultant for Community Processes & Comprehensive Primary Healthcare – Apply Now
|Walk-in Interview as a Pharmacist at Chennai Port Authority Hospital
|Opportunity as a Technical Assistant at ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) – Apply Now
|Vacancy for Pharmacist under District Health Family Welfare Samity & Office – Apply Now
|Pharmacist Vacancy under National Health Mission (NHM) Thiruvananthapuram
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at Bhavnagar Zilla Panchayat under NHM
|Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Ropar
|Recruitment of Drug Inspector (03) under Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) -Apply Now
|Opportunity as a Patient Safety Specialist-2 at Alcon
|Thermo fisher Scientific is hiring Safety Specialist-III – Apply Now
|Join the Biocon KGI Certificate Program in Biosciences: A Path to Career Excellence
|Walk-in Interview as a Pharmacist (02 Post) under Central Government Health Scheme – Apply Now
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (10 Post) at Health Medical & Family Welfare Department – Apply Now
|Unlock Your Career Potential: Jr. Pharmacist Opportunity at Christian Medical College – Apply Today
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn