Government of Maharashtra, Rural Development Department Government Circular No. Miscellaneous 2022/P.No.11/Aastha-8, dt. According to the provisions and instructions prescribed under Zilla Parishad, Gadchiroli on May 15, 2023, the vacancies to be filled by direct service of all cadres in Group C (excluding the posts in Group D cadre) from various departments outside the Scheduled Areas (Non-Pesa) and Government of Maharashtra, General Administration Department Government Decision No. According to BCC 2018/Pro.No.427/16-B, dated 01 February 2023 Hon. Mr. Governor’s D. As per notification dated 29th August 2019, instructions have been received regarding filling up of direct service posts in 17 cadres of Scheduled Sector (Pesa). Accordingly, applications are being invited online from eligible candidates who meet the educational qualification and other requirements as mentioned in the present advertisement for the recruitment of vacancies in Scheduled Sector (PESA) in 13 districts mentioned in the government decision.
|No. of posts
|Candidates holding Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences and registered Pharmacists under the School of Pharmacy Act, 1948
1. In the experience certificate to be submitted by the candidate at the time of verification of the original documents of all the above posts, the qualification for the above appointment and the experience in the form of administrative duties and responsibilities in the form of experience mentioned in the mode of appointment must be mentioned. It will also be necessary to submit documents proving the experience.
2. Government of Maharashtra, General Administration Department Circular No. SR-2004/P.No.10/04/12, dt. Experience as prescribed for appointment vide 03/07/2004 will be admissible.
• Government of Maharashtra, General 2023/P.No.14/Works/12, dt. 03 March 2023 in the maximum age limit for appointment to government service dt. A relaxation of two years has been given till 31st December 2023.
• According to the government decision of 03 March 2023 dt. A relaxation of two years (40 years for open category and 45 years for backward category) has been given in the maximum age limit (38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category) prescribed in the Government Decision dated 25 April 2016.
• For posts for which an upper age limit different from that prescribed in the entry rules of the respective post is prescribed, also dt. A relaxation of two years has been given in the upper age limit till 31st December 2023…
• The relaxation given in the maximum age limit for appointment to the Government Service with effect from 03 March 2023 is dt. It will be applicable till 31 December 2023 only.
a) A candidate should not apply unnecessarily to more Zilla Parishads for the same post as the post-wise computerized examination will be held in all the Zilla Parishads of the state preferably within the same period. In doing so, candidates are likely to incur unnecessary expenditure on account of application fee.
b) Since the admit card of the online examination for the recruitment process will be prepared through a computerized system, if the candidate has applied to more than one Zilla Parishad for the same cadre and if the candidate gets the exam number at another place at the same time as per the admit card, this Zilla Parishad will not be responsible for it.
1. For open category candidates Rs. 1000/-
2. For Backward Category candidates Rs.900/-
3. For orphan candidates Rs.900/-
4. Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen will be exempted from examination fee.
5. Examination fee will be accepted only through online mode.
6. A copy of the online receipt (receipt) for payment of the examination fee will be required to be submitted along with the copy of the online application at the time of document verification.
7. If the candidate wants to apply for more than one post in the advertised advertisement, it will be mandatory to submit separate application form for each such post and pay separate examination fee for the same.
Regarding the domicile of the candidates
General Terms and Conditions
a) Candidate should be a citizen of India
b) Candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra state
(c) Government of Maharashtra General Administration Department Government Circular No. Marathi speaking candidates from 865 villages claimed by the Government of Maharashtra in Karnataka border region under Maksi 1007/P.No.36/Ka.36 dated 10th July 2008 can apply for the above post.
Domicile certificate required
It will be mandatory for the said candidate to submit a certificate in the prescribed format from the competent authority that he is a resident of 865 village for 15 years.
The benefit of any socially backward category is not admissible to the said candidates.
1. Registration and application process to be done by the candidate.
2. Although the application is made available in Marathi and English, the application must be filled in English for computer processing. Full name and complete address should be mentioned without giving abbreviations or initials. A space should be left between the two parts of the name / address.
3. Female candidates should have necessary documents, marriage registration certificate in case of any change in their name (name before marriage, name after marriage).
4. S. S. C. Or fill the application form as per the name on the similar certificates. If there is any change in the name or any change in the name in the certificate, a copy of the gazette regarding the change should be submitted at the time of document verification.
5. Write your own address in English for correspondence. Address of vocational guidance center, self study guidance center / class or any similar guidance center / organization should not be given for correspondence.
6. If there is any difference between the claim made in the application and the claim in the summary submitted or the documents submitted during the inspection of the documents, the information in the application will be treated as unauthorized. Candidate’s candidature will be canceled at any stage if documentary evidence related to information in the application cannot be submitted / not received.
7. The application should be submitted after carefully perusing all the instructions given in the advertisement/ notification of the respective post/examination. Only on the basis of the information provided in the application, the eligibility will be tested and the selection process will be completed based on it.
8. Applications made by any other method other than the above procedure shall be considered invalid.
9. The candidate should carefully fill in the information like his name, social category, category from which he wants to apply, date of birth, mobile number and e-mail ID etc. in the application form. Zilla Parishad Gadchiroli will not be responsible if the above information is wrong.
10. The candidate should ensure that the signature on the application form is identical to that on his admit card / attendance card. Also, the candidate should ensure that the photograph uploaded on the online application form is the same at all places as above.
11. Candidates who have submitted applications will be allowed to appear for the examination on the basis of preliminary screening. Therefore, even if the candidate passes the examination, he will not be eligible for selection unless he has the required educational and other qualifications and fulfills the required documents. Merely passing the examination will not entitle the candidates to any right of selection. So candidates should apply after studying the eligibility conditions.
12. Candidates should note that all the information regarding the recruitment process and all the changes related to it will be available only on the website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/zpvpjun23/, apart from this the information about the recruitment process will not be available through any medium.
13. Any application received after the prescribed date and time will not be accepted in the computerized system.
14. Age, Educational Qualification, Backward Class / Non-Criminal Certificate, Handicapped, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Orphans, Project Victims, Earthquake Victims, Part Time Employees, Athletes, Experience, Qualifications etc. must be clearly / unequivocally claimed in the application without fail. If the claim is not clearly stated in the relevant section of the application, the relevant claim will not be considered. No change can be made in the application after the candidate has submitted it.
15. Candidates whose names have previously been submitted to Employment and Self-Employment Guidance Center by Employment Office / Social Welfare / Tribal Development Project Officer / District Sainik Board / Disability Welfare Office etc. Candidates who are registered in the office will also need to apply online separately.
Other general terms / conditions / notices
1. The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra State and the applicant must possess a certificate from the competent authority to that effect. The benefit of any kind of reservation is admissible only to candidates who are general residents of Maharashtra. The term “ordinary resident” shall have the meaning assigned to it under section 20 of the Indian Representation of the People Act, 1950.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as per the provisions of Maharashtra Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Exempt Castes, Nomadic Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes (Regulations for Issuing and Verification of Caste Certificates) Act, 2000 is required to substantiate the caste claim.
3. Candidates can get exam admit cards, exam schedule, meeting arrangement and other instructions will be published on the website. No written correspondence will be sent to the candidates in this regard. So candidates should check the instructions on the website from time to time until the recruitment process is completed. Any complaint received due to non-observance of instructions on the website will not be entertained.
4. List of eligible candidates for document verification, statements, provisional selection and waiting list and other related notifications will be published on the website of Amravati Zilla Parishad zpgadchiroli.in
5. The information mentioned in the application for employment by the candidate will be considered as final. Any application regarding change of information in the application form will not be accepted or changes will not be considered.
6. All powers regarding recruitment shall remain with the District Selection Committee.
7. The recruitment process shall be within the jurisdiction of the District Court of Sindhudurg.
Submission of prescribed documents / certificates at the time of document verification
After the results of the said examination the candidates selected in the provisional selection list are required to submit the following documents / certificates (as applicable) as required for document verification.
1. Self-declaration that applicant’s information is correct
2. Proof of educational qualification
3. Proof of age
4. Proof of birth
5. Proof of belonging to economically weaker section
6. Caste certificate of the concerned category of the candidate selected from the reserved category
7. Non-Criminal Certificate (For Current Financial Year)
8. Proof of being an eligible disabled person
9. Proof of Eligible Ex-Servicemen
10. Proof of eligibility for reservation for players
11. Proof of eligibility for orphan reservation
12. Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State
13. Certificate of Competent Authority in prescribed format to Marathi speaking candidates from 865 villages claimed by Government of Maharashtra in Karnataka border area
14. Evidence of change of name of women on marriage
15. Proof of knowledge of Marathi language
16. Small Family Affirmation
17. Graduate/Graduate Certificate of Temporary Status
18. MS-CIT or equivalent certificate
19. Typing certificate
20. Shorthand Certificate
21. Experience Certificate
Schedule for submission of online application
Date of commencement of online application registration : 05 August 2023
Last date for submission of application through online mode : 25th August 2023
Last date for online payment of examination fee : 25 August 2023
Date of availability of online admit card for examination : 7 days before exam