Embark on a fulfilling career in healthcare with the Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd as we open doors to a rewarding opportunity for a Pharmacist. At the heart of our commitment to public health, this vacancy invites skilled and dedicated professionals to contribute to the well-being of our community. As a Pharmacist at Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the availability of quality pharmaceutical services, promoting a healthier tomorrow.
Join our dynamic team, dedicated to making a positive impact on healthcare accessibility. We take pride in fostering an inclusive workplace where your skills are valued, and your contributions make a difference. Seize this chance to advance your career in a meaningful way and be part of our mission to enhance healthcare services across Gujarat.
|No. of Post
1. A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha or Unani system of medicine as the case may be, conferred by University, a State Government Statutory Faculties, Councils and Boards of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose or
Must have at least 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in a recognized Ayurvedic Pharmacy. And the above qualification should be passed with at least 50% marks. Only candidates with such qualifications should be present. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Co-operative Pharmacy, Limited Company and Corporation.
Knowledge of commuter : Must have basic knowledge of commuter
Rs. 30,000/- monthly/consolidated (negotiable)
1. To carry out production as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Act.
2. To check the quality of the products currently produced in the production unit and to make qualitative changes where necessary. So that maximum value addition of secondary forest products can be obtained.
3. Prepare new patents and proprietary products and obtain approval for their production and sale.
4. To prepare the herbal medicine and to get approval for its production and sale.
5. To help in the production of Ayurvedic herbs which have been approved for production.
6. To keep the production area of the unit clean by adopting hygienic tactics in the manufacturing unit and to provide training and understanding to the workers in that regard.
7. To coordinate the work related to food and drug regulatory system, Gandhinagar as well as various offices for production, license etc.,
8. To provide various types of training to the employees working in the manufacturing unit from time to time.
9. Provide necessary guidance on purchasing new machines and equipment where necessary in the manufacturing process to manufacture existing products as well as new products.
10. To take all the necessary steps to maintain the quality of the product in the manufacturing process and to make the standard and to collect and maintain the standard samples.
11. To keep all the records related to the product.
Sending the application details
Interested candidates read the detailed advertisement posted on our website, download the prescribed application format, fill in the information, send the written application along with the enclosures of required qualifications and experience and school leaving certificate to the address of the head office of the corporation on or before 11/01/2024 by 18.10 hours within this deadline. The application must be received at the head office of the corporation. Apart from this, applications received in other forms such as through email will not be considered and applications received after the deadline will not be considered. In case of receiving large number of applications from qualified candidates, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview keeping in mind the high qualification and experience of the candidates for the respective post. On the cover of the application, ‘Application for the post of Ayurvedic Pharmacist’ should be written in capital letters.
1) Management reserves the right to shortlist, select and reject any candidate for interview from the applications received.
(2) Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without assigning any reason.
(3) Applications not found in the prescribed format, incomplete, illegible, unsigned and without attaching necessary certificates will be considered cancelled.
(4) Copy of School Leaving Certificate is required for date of birth/ age verification.
(5) The applications received will be shortlisted as per the requirement of the company and such shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the marks obtained by them in the academic year.
(6) If the candidate is working in a Government Servant / Semi-Government Office / Public Enterprise, then the application should be submitted through proper channel and the relevant certificate of that organization should be submitted along with the application.
(7) The selected candidate will have to produce the order of dismissal from the previous organization while appearing for duty in the organization here.
(8) Traveling expenses will not be paid to the candidate called for interview.
Selection: Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in the personal interview conducted by the selection committee.
Job Location : Vadodara
Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd. Vanganga, 78, Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007
Last Date : 11/01/2024 by 18.10 hours