Under the National Health Mission, an announcement has been made to fill up the following employee posts in Rajkot district on an 11-month contract basis, selection list and waiting list. Validly qualified candidates have to apply online in PRAVESH module at arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in from 31-08-2023 to 06-09-2013 through Arogyasathi software.
Following are the details showing the required qualification, age specification, high monthly salary and experience specification for the above post.
|Qualification and Experience
|No. of Post
|B. Pharm or D. Pharm from recognised university or equivalence.
It is necessary to register as Pharmacist in Gujarat State Pharmacy Council.
Must have Computer Knowledge.
|07 (RBSK-05, NUHM-02)
|Rs. 13,000/- pm
|40 years maximum
Necessary instructions for online form filling
1. Only 1st time application received online at aroqysathi.gujarat.gov.in will be accepted. Applications received through RPAD/ Speed Post Courier List Prahl/f or otherwise will not be accepted.
2. Photocopies of legible original documents must be uploaded in the software Compulsorily upload the mark sheet of class 12
3. If the candidate does not attach the requisite educational qualification, experience certificate, HSC, attempt certificate of graduate, council registration certificate and other necessary certificates, such applications will be considered invalid.
4. For age limit the age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of applications mentioned in the advertisement i.e. age limit in case of all candidates.
Therefore, the last date for accepting the application mentioned in the advertisement will be considered as 06-09-2023.
5. A candidate cannot apply more than once for a post
6. The recruitment process will be done on the basis of merit as per the guidelines of Govt. In case of identical merit, the candidate with higher age will be given preference
7. The appointed candidate cannot be transferred to another district
8. The final decision regarding the appointment will be subject to the prevailing conditions of the Mission Director, District Health Society and Chief District Health Officer and the National Health Mission.
Last Date :06-09-2023