Embark on a fulfilling career journey with Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) as we invite qualified candidates for a Walk-in Interview for the position of Senior Executive (Quality Control). PMBI serves as the implementing agency for the prestigious Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana, under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. As a Senior Executive in Quality Control, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of quality and efficacy in pharmaceutical products distributed under this flagship program. This is a remarkable opportunity to contribute to the nation’s healthcare landscape while advancing your career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join us as a Senior Executive (Quality Control) in our mission to make quality healthcare accessible and affordable to all citizens of India. If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience in quality control processes within the pharmaceutical sector, we encourage you to attend our Walk-in Interview. Seize this chance to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the nation’s healthcare needs. Mark your calendars and don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a meaningful impact on healthcare accessibility and quality in India.
|Senior Executive (Quality Control)
|No. of Posts
|B. Pharma/ M. Pharma from reputed Institutions/Universities will be an added advantage.
|Minimum 03 years’ experience in Quality Control/ Quality
Assurance/Quality Regulatory profile in Pharma Sector.
Candidates having experience in same profile in Government
sector shall be given preference
|1. Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
2. Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 05 Lacs
3. Group Term Life Insurance of Rs. 10 Lac
4. Group Accidental Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
|Place of Posting
|1. To review in-house test reports and communication of the
same with manufacturer for further process.
2. To review NABL test reports, in case discrepancy,
communication with NABL laboratories for further
3. Receiving / checking / monitoring test reports and
communications for stock transfer from hold to saleable.
4. Examine the control as well as stock in case complaint
received from market and make the report.
5. Responsible for all Lab payments after examination.
6. Responsible for all artwork related works.
7. All day-to-day matters pertaining to above & any other
responsibilities assigned by Management.
Contract shall be renewed on satisfactory performance
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis, and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in PMBI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cut- off date for age and experience will be 31.12.2023.
3. Person having experience of working in Government pharma sector in same profile may get preference.
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of PMBI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest. 5. PMBI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of PMBI shall be final in this regard.
6. PMBI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/ She will be entitled to consolidated pay, conveyance and telephone allowance and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/ She will be entitled to leaves as per PMBI rules.
c) PMBI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity
8. Initially contractual appointment will be for three years, and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be six months’ observation period during the first-year contract, which may or may not be extended based on the performance. During the period of first year of contract, from the date of joining including the period spent on observation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or violates the terms of the appointment, employee will have to pay liquidated damages amounting to three months’ consolidated pay.
9. During the observation period of initial 06 months, in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason the contract shall be terminated by giving 07 days’ notice.
10. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement of internal departments.
11. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified through our website.
12. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
13. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview in PMBI.
1. Initial Screening: Candidates are requested to submit duly filled in application form (complete in all respects) with copy of all educational, experience etc. documents. The complete application form will be checked, verified and screened and the candidates, whose candidature will be found suitable and eligible, will be called for the next round of Personal Interview.
2. Personal Interview: In the second round, there will be Personal Interview of the candidates, whose application forms have been successfully verified and those found suitable for the requirements. Based on the credentials and performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted, and the offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidate in the order of merit.
Please also note: Candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, experience certificate etc.) in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of Interview, for verification. PMBI may adopt higher criteria/process in case of a more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
|Notification & Application Form
|Walk-In Interview date
|02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon
Tower, Jhandewalan Extn.,
New Delhi –110055
|Walk-In Interview for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma in Manufacturing & Packaging Department at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at District Health & Family Welfare Society
|Applications are Invited as a Project Research Scientist-I at Punjab University
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at ECHS Ployclinic Ahmednagar
|Pharmacist (05 Post) Recruitment at ECHS Polyclinic Jalandhar
|Pharmacist Recruitment under Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (13 Posts) at ECHS Polyclinic – B. Pharma/ D. Pharma can Apply
|Opportunity for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma as a Project Technical Support III at SJRI
|Vacancy for Pharmacist (18 Posts) at District Health Society – Apply Now
|Vacancy for Pharmacist Post at ECHS Polyclinic Kolkata
|Career Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow at Institute of Life Science (ILS)
|ECHS Polyclinic Invites Applications as a Pharmacist
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn