ICON plc is a premier provider of clinical research and healthcare intelligence worldwide. Offering outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, government, and public health organisations, we move clinical research from molecule to medicine. We contribute to accelerating the development of medicines and technology that save lives and enhance quality of life by placing our patients at the centre of everything we do. Our biggest asset, the foundation of our culture, and the reason for our success are our people. ICON employees are driven by a passion for excellence and a commitment to succeed in everything we do.
Name of Position: CRA II
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Industry Type: Clinical research
Functional Area: Clinical Monitoring
End Date: 15th May, 2023
Connect with Us