With a goal of achieving the greatest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research, and professional development for oncology and related disciplines, the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre. TMC is an independent organisation that is funded and governed by the Indian government’s Department of Atomic Energy. The Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) is connected to TMC. The goal of the HBNI, a Deemed University under the Department of Atomic Energy, is to create top-notch postgraduate educational programmes in science and technology, particularly those pertaining to life and health sciences. Online applications are invited for the post of Clinical Research Associate (CRA) on“NCG CRO” Project (A/c No.4826) (Initially for a period of six months.)
Name of Post: Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Qualification: Science Graduate plus Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research/ Pharma D./ M. Sc. In pharmacology (where clinical research is in the curriculum)
Minimum 01year experience in monitoring clinical studies is Mandatory. OR
M.Sc. in Clinical Research.
Candidate with 12 months’ experience in clinical research and knowledge about clinical research and its applicable guidelines and rules and regulations (either in employment or as a trainee or internship) will be preferred. Also candidates who have monitoring experience for clinical studies during training or on the job experience may be preferred.
The candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be fluent in English language.
The candidate should be willing to travel to study sites in India.
Remuneration: Starting @ Rs.30000/- p.m. to Rs.35000/- p.m. depending upon qualification and experience.
- (a) Last date for online application is 02.05.2023 up to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
(b) Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
(c) Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
(d) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
(e) Candidates who would be called for Interview are required to carry online application form, original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview. Candidates currently working in TMC must bring NOC from their respective HOD at the time of interview.
(f) Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Interview.
(g) In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
(h) Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online.
- All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that accommodation will not be provided.
- The applicant must possess valid email ID. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding the date of interview will be provided through email to the eligible candidates only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
- For further enquiry kindly contact No.24177000 Extn. 4666 / 7129.
- Candidates with no experience are required to fill the column of experience as Fresher.
Last date for online application is 02.05.2023 up to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
Connect with Us