Unlock an exciting professional journey as a Technical Supervisor Gr. II/ Scientist Gr. II at NIPER SAS Nagar! This is your chance to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact in the field of science and technology. NIPER SAS Nagar is inviting applications for the position of Technical Supervisor Gr. II/ Scientist Gr. II. If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technical innovation and scientific research, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
As a Technical Supervisor Gr. II/ Scientist Gr. II, you will play a crucial role in advancing cutting-edge projects and contributing to the innovative landscape of NIPER SAS Nagar. Seize the chance to be part of a renowned institution dedicated to excellence in pharmaceutical education and research.
Technical Supervisor Gr. II/ Scientist Gr. II
No. of Post
40 years (Max.)
Educational Qualification & Experience
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology with 03 (three) years research / teaching experience in relevant field. OR
M. Pharm. with 02 (two) years research / teaching experience in relevant field.
7 Pay range – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
1. Candidate of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 08.01.2024 (Monday).
3. Candidates should carefully read the required minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidates in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false/wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
4. Qualification and experience required for the post should be in the relevant field / area / department / centre / facility for which the post has been advertised.
5. All appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature on temporary basis with an initial probation period of two (02) years. The same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
6. The post advertised shall accrue all benefits at par with Central Government Employees. In addition to the usual pay and allowances as admissible, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical Reimbursement Facility, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowances etc. are also available as per NIPER Act and Statutes, as may be applicable.
7. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application (in the prescribed format) along with relevant documents ‘Through Proper Channel’. Such applicants may send advance copy of their application, but their candidature shall only be considered in case their applications are received through proper channel.
8. In case of applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations, while forwarding the application, Vigilance Clearance Certificate to the effect that the official is clear from vigilance angel and there is no disciplinary case pending or contemplated against him/her is required to be furnished.
9. The vital information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like Central Government (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
10. The applications received in response to advertisement shall be scrutinized by a committee and only short listed candidates shall be called for selection process. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for selection.
11. The Competent Authority may relax the age and experience criteria of the post as per the requirement and interest of the Institute.
12. The detailed description about nature of duties performed and being performed are mandatory to be mentioned, failing which application(s) may not be considered. If required, an additional sheet may be attached.
13. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
14. In case application is received without / less prescribed fee, wherever applicable, the application shall be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be made / entertained.
15. The application(s) must be submitted in hard copy as per prescribed application format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and brief duties format and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet shall be outrightly rejected. The synopsis duly filled in shall also be sent (in .pdf format) through e-mail at email@example.com
16. Duly filled in application form should be supported by all relevant supporting enclosures with pagination. Incomplete application form or application form without relevant supporting enclosures i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates/ photographs / signatures /prescribed fee and without pagination will be out-rightly rejected.
17. Application forms are available at the Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in/jobs.htm>. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below:
i. for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs. 1,000/-
ii. for SC/ST/PwBD/Female candidate: NIL
The above prescribed application fee is required to be submitted through NEFT mode only. The proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank is required to be attached.
18. Since, this post is advertised under Unreserved (UR) category, hence, no age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
19. Age relaxation for PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms.
20. As per the decision of the Board of Governors of the Institute in its 69th meeting dated 07th-8th May, 2017, one time age relaxation to ad hoc/temporary/project employees who are/were on the pay roll of NIPER will be considered. The quantum of age relaxation will be equal to the number of years of service rendered by them in NIPER subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
21. As per the decision of the Board of Governors of the Institute in its 79th meeting dated 22.03.2023, 5 years one time age relaxation is available to the regular employees of NIPER-SAS Nagar subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
22. Selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and Skill Test. Syllabus and Test pattern for Written Test and Skill Test will be uploaded on Institute’s website in due course of time.
23. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of Written Test, failing which Written Test will not be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc. of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
24. Candidates on direct selection shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government made effective from 01.01.2004.
25. The names, addresses, occupations, contact numbers and email IDs of three referees must be given in the application form. They should be Reporting Officer(s) and/or Employer in the
previous and present employment(s) and should be familiar with the nature of duties.
26. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
27. No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
28. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
29. Candidate should keep their email id & mobile no. provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non receipt / delay in receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email id and or mobile number given or due to change in address etc.
30. Candidates are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only. Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if a candidate fails to visit the website in time.
31. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for “_________________”. The completed application form is required to be sent to: THE REGISTRAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH SECTOR-67, S.A.S.NAGAR (MOHALI)-160062, PUNJAB
32. Submission of application form in Hard Copy is mandatory. Application form can be submitted through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier/By Hand.
Last Date: 08 January 2023
|Recruitment of Pharmacists (28 Posts) under Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB)
|Recruitment of Pharmacist Grade-II at APWP Hospitals – Apply Now
|Work Opportunity as a Medical Scribe at OG Healthcare – Freshers can Apply
|Career as a Pharmacovigilance Officer at PrimeVigilance – Apply Now
|Career Opportunity as Quality Assurance Executive at Zentiva
|Opportunity as a Quality Assurance Officer at Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.
|NHSRC Hiring: Junior Consultant for Community Processes & Comprehensive Primary Healthcare – Apply Now
|Walk-in Interview as a Pharmacist at Chennai Port Authority Hospital
|Opportunity as a Technical Assistant at ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) – Apply Now
|Vacancy for Pharmacist under District Health Family Welfare Samity & Office – Apply Now
|Pharmacist Vacancy under National Health Mission (NHM) Thiruvananthapuram
|Vacancy for Pharmacist at Bhavnagar Zilla Panchayat under NHM
|Opportunity as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Ropar
|Recruitment of Drug Inspector (03) under Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) -Apply Now
|Opportunity as a Patient Safety Specialist-2 at Alcon
|Thermo fisher Scientific is hiring Safety Specialist-III – Apply Now
|Join the Biocon KGI Certificate Program in Biosciences: A Path to Career Excellence
|Walk-in Interview as a Pharmacist (02 Post) under Central Government Health Scheme – Apply Now
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (10 Post) at Health Medical & Family Welfare Department – Apply Now
|Unlock Your Career Potential: Jr. Pharmacist Opportunity at Christian Medical College – Apply Today
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn