Welcome to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jammu – a prestigious autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament, dedicated to excellence in healthcare and medical education. We are currently inviting applications for Senior Pharmacist from eligible Officers of Central / State Government / U.T / Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / R&D Organizations / Police Departments of Central/State/U.T, etc., to fill various Group B Pharmacist posts on a Deputation Basis.
If you are a passionate and experienced professional seeking a rewarding opportunity to contribute to the advancement of medical services and education, AIIMS Jammu welcomes you to join our esteemed team. As we strive for excellence in healthcare delivery and research, your expertise and commitment will play a crucial role in fulfilling our mission.
|No. of Post
|Eligibility & Experience
|Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Member Governments/ Universities/ Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
i) holding analogous posts on regular basis, or
ii) with 6 years regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
|Pay Level (as per 7th CPC)
Information for the Candidates
1. The number of posts are tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
2. The period of deputation for the advertised posts shall be according to DoPT Guidelines.
3. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
4. The other eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instructions as applicable.
5. The officers who fulfil the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to :- The Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Jammu at Camp Office of AIIMS, Jammu located at GMC Doctors Guest House, Maheshpura, Chowk Bakshi Nagar Jammu, 180001
6. The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”.
7. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The qualification/eligibility prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for selection. Based on bio -data, the candidates will be shortlisted and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/further selection process, as may be deemed fit. Application without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered. Application of eligible officers who can be spared in the event of the selection may be forwarded through proper channel at the address given above within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in the employment News along with (a) attested copies of the up-to-date APARs/ACRs for last five (05) years; (b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate. The candidates have to produce all relevant original documents as proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview/further selection process.
8. The last date for receipt of completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channel is within 29 days from the day of publications of this notification in the Newspapers.
9. In case of Officers already on deputation, the applicants of such officers should be forwarded by the parent cadre/Department along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate. 10. No Objection Certificate is also required to be enclosed from Present employer/ Present Department.
11. Candidates are advised to send an advance scanned copy of the complete set of application along with specified enclosures on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Applications received otherwise than through proper channel or received after stipulated period will not be considered.
13. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
14. The Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
15. Any corrigendum or revision and addendum, if so, of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Jammu, only. Candidates are advised to visit institute website i.e. aiimsjammu.edu.in regularly for updated information in this regard.
Instructions to The Candidates :
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Samba, Vijaypur, Jammu.
2. The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
3. The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban health centres or other centres attached with the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable
4. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
5. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
6. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be repatriated and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
8. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Samba, Vijaypur. Jammu
|Notification & Application Form
|Last Date to Apply Offline
|3 March 2024 (29 days from the day of publications of this notification in the Newspapers)
|Join IPGMER as a Clinical Trial Coordinator in Project funded by BIRAC
|Apply as a Accreditation Officer (NABH) under Quality Council of India – CTC Rs. 12.5/- lakhs
|Recruitment of Pharmacist for Mobile Medical Unit under Zillah Parishad NHM, Solapur
|PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Applications for Pharmacist Post
|Vacancy for Pharmacist under ECHS Polyclinic Ayodhya
|Recruitment of Senior Scientific Assistant, Senior Laboratory Attendant, Senior Laboratory Assistant at CDL, CDTL under Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Walk-In Interview as a Pharmacist (05 Post) at BARC – Apply Now
|Applications are Invited as a Pharmacist at ECHS Cell Gopalpur
|Vacancy for Pharmacist (10 Posts) at District Health Society under NHM
|ECHS Polyclinic Likabali invited Applications for Pharmacist Post
|Pharmacist Vacancy at ECHS Polyclinic Agartala – Apply Now
|Join Clarivate as an Associate Content Editor – B. Pharma/ M. Pharma can Apply
|Executive – Quality Assurance vacancy for B. Pharma/ M. Pharma at Zentiva – Apply Now
|Excellent opportunity as a Senior Medical Regulatory Writer at Sanofi – Apply Now
|Join Pfizer as a Publication Writer – Work from Home
|Opportunity as a Quality Analyst at GRG Health – Freshers can Apply
|Applications are Invited for Junior Research Fellow (04) & Field Assistant Posts (08) at PRSU Raipur
|IQVIA is hiring Safety Associate Trainee – Freshers can Apply
|Career Opportunity as a Clinical Research Associate at NIMS
|Join Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) as a Pharmacopoeial Scientist
|Pharmacist vacancy in Ayush Units under National Health Mission
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (39 Posts) under SSC Selection Post Phase-XII 2024
|Join as a Scientist-C (Non-Medical) at ICMR
|Join CIAB as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|Recruitment of Pharmacist (1002 Posts) under UPSSSC
|Online Applications are Invited as a Pharmacist at Surat Municipal Corporation under NHM
|Recruitment of Pharmacist at Malabar Cancer Centre
|Pharmacist vacancy at ECHS Polyclinic Jammu
|ECHS Cell Gwalior Invites Applications for Pharmacist Post
|Subscribe our PHARMACY INDIA Youtube Channel for more Pharma Updates
|Follow us on Instagram
|Download PHARMACY INDIA MOBILE APP from Google Play Store
|Follow us on LinkedIn